Look like an executive and feel like one, too when you outfit your home office with the Boss Heavy Duty Double-Plush CaressoftPlus Desk Chair. This heavy duty office chair has a heavy-duty spring tilt mechanism and pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment so you can find the position thatd the most comfortable and ergonomically healthy for you. Also features 27″ brushed metal 5-star base and 3″ double wheel casters.
Boss Heavy-Duty Double Plush CaressoftPlus Desk Chair:
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Big man’s chair
- Heavy-duty spring tilt mechanism
- Pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment
- 27″ brushed metal 5-star base
- 3″ double wheel casters
- Boss Heavy Duty Desk Chair upholstered in Black CaressoftPlus
- First off the chair is very comfortable. My disappointment comes in the fact I was under the impression that this had Microfiber seat and back covers which it does not. I don’t know if they are genuine leather or not but at this point it doesn’t matter. Although I have only had the chair assembled for a couple of days the chair isn’t falling to the floor already as the previous one did. (not the same chair) The chair is well worth the extra money.
- I bought this chair for my son. He’s 6’5″ tall and weighs about 360. I read the reviews and bit the bullet and paid a little more for this chair. So far, so good. He’s only had it about 3 months now but he still loves it and there’s been no ‘mechanical’ problems. The only thing that is missing from this chair is the ability to lean back in it. The back doesn’t adjust and doesn’t have springs so you can ‘rock’ in it. My son says after a few days though this didn’t even bother him. He’s just glad to have a chair that has some substance, is built sturdy and obviously meant to last. I’ll let you know in about 6 months if it’s still doing as great as it is now.
- I have a friend who has been using one for 4 years and hes over 450 lbs. It’s a solid and comfortable chair (as I gamer this is important to me). I’m 6’2″ 240 lbs and i still have enough room between the arm rests to have my daughter sit and play on the computer with me.. The only negative thing I can say is assembly is difficult for 1 person. Plan to have 1 person capable of holding the thing still while you fasten it together. 10/10
- The one thing that impressed me was that the arms are one solid unit that goes around the back of the chair.
- I weigh about 300 lbs, so I wanted something strong and comfortable. Assemble was kind normal (not easy not hard) and the chair came with a small piece BROKEN. Apart from that I like that the chair is big and comfortable for my back (no back problems so far). Be aware that the chair is REALLY BIG! I could recommend it to a friend, i just believe it is a bit expensive.