Experience crisp quality sound with the advanced BOSS Audio R6002 RIOT Series 1200W Mosfet Power 2-Channel Amplifier, which boasts a powerful output to deliver audio that booms. This sleek device has an optimum 200-watt RMS output that will certainly help fire up an event or party. The remote subwoofer level control on this two-channel audio amplifier allows you to achieve an impressive stereo effect without having to always sit by it to adjust power. This nifty piece of equipment comes with a blue illuminated logo that highlights the brand. It is designed with a compact construction and an impressive 3D stereo surround sound.
BOSS Audio R6002 RIOT Series 1200W Mosfet Power 2-Channel Amplifier:
- Maximum power output: 1200 watts
- Max bridged power @ 4 Ohms: 1200 Watts x 1
- Max power @ 2 Ohms: 600 Watts x 2
- RMS power @ 4 Ohms: 200 Watts x 2
- Frequency response: 9 to 50,000 Hz
- 200W RMS output
- Remote subwoofer level control
- 2 channel audio amplifier allows you to adjust sound levels to fit your event
- Compact construction
- 3D stereo surround sound
- Soft turn-on circuit
- Thermal overload and speaker short protection
- Tri-mode operation
- Power and protection LEDs
- I had a sony xplod amp and it absolutely sucked. so i bought this one and hooked it up to my 2 12in kicker subs and my car bounces. great amp and really cheap. my friend even went and bought the same one!
- Boss is not to be confused with top brands like Kenwood or Rockford Fosgate….but then again, we are shopping Walmart.com for a reason….to get a great price and hassle free returns right? Well, I connected this amp to two Pioneer 12″ ts w310d4 12 Champion Series subwoofers in a Atrend vented subwoofer box (all three products found here on walmart.com). I have them connected via a Scoche wiring kit in my ’97 Expedition (3rd row seat removed) and the sound is completely amazing! The rap songs hit hard, my favorite Mexican music sounds excellent, and rock just pounds!! My Sony “color changing” stereo deck I also got from this site gives me additional adjustments to reach the sound I’m looking for. I am very satisfied with the booming sound. I mean my SUV just hits so hard I can only turn it up when I drive alone cause my kids complain of the thundering bass. Get the amp, it pushes my 400w RMS pioneers very hard.
- All of the adjustments are smooth and precise and you don’t have to use a small screwdriver to turn them.Also has enough juice to power my 2×10 Pioneer Champion series subs.JUST MAKE SURE AMP IS IN TRUNK OR NOT BY A WINDOW,BOSS LOGO SHINES BRITE BLUE!
- I got this Amp & a Scosche KPCA4 1600W 4-Gauge Car Amplifier Install Kit with 0.05F Stiffening Cap from this site as a Package deal & it sounds awesome with my 2 Audiopipe 12″ 750 Watts Subs (Some songs seem to actually have too much base). Overall I am very happy with this AMP I to be HONEST I wouldn’t have even looked at this amp a couple years ago because the price (Seems Cheep) but since I have gotten it I am very amazed with it and fell in love with it. I honestly think BOSS is starting to get things together for themselves and think in the future you will not find there amps this cheep. So defiantly get it while you can and please don’t think twice or you might miss out on an awesome deal for what little there asking for this AMP.
- This amp goes hard for how small it is ,price is good,hooked it up to my 2 “12 inch sub woofers,and they knock hard ,so glad i got this amp.
- Great for the price. It powers my 1, 200 watt lanzar subs and pushes them hard, but the subwoofer control feels a little cheap. Overall its a good product to buy
- I have bought a lot of amps in my life. I can say this was the best amp for the money. Keep up on the great products for the great price. Thanks.
- Overall, I am pleased with the amp. It was a little difficult to figure out how to power it up. The instructions are vague at best. You do have to use the power antenna feature on your deck, to trun on sub amp. After I finally figured that out, it works great. Seems to work best as a stereo amp, since you cannot use both sides with a mono sub out from the deck, but even bi-amped at half volume is still pretty loud!
- HAD ISSUES FROM DAY 1 RETURNED AFTER 3 DAYS OF USE, JUST ORDERED A PIONEER 900W FROM THIS SITE EXCELLENT PAY MORE GET MORE PAYLESS GET LESS.