The Bosch Mixer reputation of quality began in 1952. The mixer is uniquely designed with its motor below the bowl, making it more compact, lightweight, and easier to add ingredients while mixing. Dual wire whips spin independently as they rotate, creating triple whipping action allowing you to whip as little as one egg white into meringue, mash potatoes.
The dough hook is designed to mimic the motions of hand kneading to stretch, tuck, and fold the dough for maximum gluten development. Knead as little as one or up to 14 1-pound loaves of bread. The powerful belt-driven transmission delivers ample torque to knead light or heavy loads without overheating or bogging down.
Four suction feet on the base provide optimum stability. Convenient cord storage. 6.5-quart bowl locks in place and has a removable shaft for easy cleaning. Many optional accessories increase functionality, such as a blender, meat grinder, slicer/shredder, pasta maker, and more.
- Lightweight 6.5-quart plastic BPA-free bowl with easy-grip handle and removable drive shaft for easy cleaning; bowl is dishwasher safe. Bottom drive allows easy addition of ingredients.
- Knead up to 14 loaves (15 pounds) of whole grain bread dough or mixing up to 34 dozen cookies in a single batch
- A variety of optional attachments and accessories will to turn your mixer into a kitchen machine. Grind meat, juice citrus, make fresh homemade pasta, and more.
- Powerful 800 Watt motor
- 4-Speeds with Quick Pulse
- Unique Open Bowl Design
- I bought this Bosch mixer for my wife for Christmas. Everything went perfectly for a great price