The Black & Decker Extra Wide Toaster Oven was customized to fit up to a full 13-inch by 9-inch pan, 8 slices of toast or a 12-inch pizza. This model features enhanced convection technology that optimizes air circulation in the appliance for fast and even results. Versatile settings give you the ability to bake, broil, toast and keep foods warm. Multiple rack positions provide cooking flexibility and the external crumb tray is easily accessible, making any clean up quick and effortless.
California Residents — Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers’ safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
Black & Decker Extra Wide 8-Slice Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel:
- 4 functions: convection bake, broil, toast and keep warm
- 3 rack positions for improved cooking flexibility
- Larger size fits up to 8 slices of toast or a 12 inch pizza
- External crumb tray for easy cleaning
- 2-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 12.75″L x 21.13″W x 11.75″H
- Model#: TO3250XSB
- I recieved this toaster to try out and I love it! It toasts both sides of the bread evenly and doesn’t take forever to toast either. I also heat up pizza which leaves it nice and crispy! The sleek silver design has it fitting right in here!
- This little thing is awesome. I use this on small stuff like chicken strips, when I don’t feel like using the big oven. Will definitely recommend.
- This little toaster is perfect for after work snacks. It works well without having to turn on the oven and heating up the whole house. Perfect for kid snacks, too! My daughter loves using it, as well. Sleek design looks great sitting on the counter!!
- We have just had this about a month, and really like it. Stylish on the counter, quiet in operation, and does a beautiful job of making toast. We think we are going to be very happy with it.
- I received this toaster oven for free to review. I absolutely love it. It heats up super fast. Its very quiet and versitile. I have used it to cook mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, garlic toast, and to hear up pizza. I has cooked everything fast and evenly. I live that I can heat up pizza and it comes out crispy and not soggy like in the microwave. This will come in very handy during the summer when you don’t want to turn the oven on.
- I am so glad I have this toaster oven. I have always wanted to have my children, ages 12 and 16, cook on their own, but I was scared to let them use the traditional oven. This toaster oven is small and can sit on our kitchen counter. All my children have to do is open the oven door, remove the small tray, put their item on the tray and cook their item. The dials are very easy to use. My children can set the oven to bake or broil, set the temperature up to 450 degrees, and set the timer to 30 minutes. When the food item is ready, the timer beeps which is convenient. My children have been able to make french fries, pizza and pot pies. This product has offered me a way to help teach my children how to cook and is very convenient.
- I received the Black and Decker – Natural Convection Toaster Oven totally for free from the Spectrum Brands Online Community for testing at Home. It was amazing to receive such a quality product totally for free. I used it in baking, grilling broiling different types of products and all turned out excellent. My family loved every variety of food cooked in that oven. Even I threw a party and shared the food with my friends and neighbors. Everyone praised about my level of cooking. I had never known before I was such a great cook. Thank You Spectrum brands Online Community for offering me such a great oven for free.
- I bought it because it was the only one with the option of “stay on” button. However, after a very short while, a few months, it started making problems with the electricity, it kept cutting it short and I’d have to reset it. Would definitely stay away from this one.