The Black & Decker TROS1000 Toaster Oven is designed to fit in perfectly under the cabinet so as to save counter space. This stainless steel toaster oven features a sturdy construction and offers plenty of cooking options that include bake, toast, and keep-warm functions. The touch control buttons of the SpaceMaker Toaster Oven allow for easy operation and the LCD screen helps you select the desired settings. Provided with a spacious interior, you can cook larger portions of food such as a 9-inch frozen pizza and up to four slices of bread at a time. This under-the-cabinet toaster oven also features a Save-a-Plug outlet to connect to another SpaceMaker appliance such as a mini food processor/grinder or can opener.
California Residents — Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers’ safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
Black & Decker TROS1000 Toaster Oven:
- Saves valuable counter space due to its space-design that can fit even under the cabinet
- Energy efficient option as compared to a full-size oven
- Touch-button control panel and LCD display
- Sleek design that complements any modern kitchen decor
- Bake, toast, and keep-warm functions
- 7 toast-shade settings from light to dark
- 30-minute timer with signal bell
- Lets you increase or decrease the time and temp increase or cancel the session at any time
- Spacious interior fits a 9-inch pizza or up to 4 slices of bread at a time
- Excess cord can be tucked away at the back
- The Save-A-Plug outlet allows to connect another Spacemaker appliance
- Instructions and mounting template included for easy installation
- Measures approximately 18 by 11-2/5 by 10-3/5 inches
- Although a bit difficult to install due to poor instructions, the toaster oven works well for toasting, heating pizza, etc. I prefer under the counter mounting & am satisfied with the appearance & function of this model. The new digital controls aren’t as simple to use as with the previous model – I miss my old one with less frills!
- Wish it came with a tray How hard could it be to show a countdown, especially for toast? Speaking of toast, you have to push three buttons to make toast. Am I just spoiled, or is simplifying this task beyond B&D’s capabilities? Not sure why installing the oven in the shield has to be so complicated. The old toaster oven just slid in easily (and you only had to push one button to make toast. It came with a tray, too, which is the one I am using with this new oven.) While digital is nice, I am not sure it is an improvement over older models. It does seem to work fine and is the only under-cupboard model I could find.
- I’m glad they updated to digital because now the knobs can’t break however I wish the would have sold the knobs so I did not have to buy a new one. I guess it was time being the last one lasted me about 10 years
- great updated look, I remodeled my kitchen and this is the touch of class I was looking for/ Works great I would have liked the mounting bracket to have been black and not silver, other than that I really like it and I can just paint the bracket If I want to
- I’ve had a B&D Spacemaker Toaster Oven for many years and it has never failed to do the job. Because of a problem caused by me, I had to purchase another one and was thrilled to see this product was still available. If possible, the new one is even better than the first. It is faster cooking and toasts more evenly. Thanks to Walmart.
- I replaced my old black and decker toaster with this one. My old one was 7 years old and still working. The mounts from the original toaster fit identically on the new toaster oven. Nice 🙂
- Returned this item after hiring a professional to install this, after hours of trying to hang , I finally said stop and I will return it…got the top plate attached to cabinet hung the rear but could not get the front to attach…..too much work ..jmdcast