With the Black & Decker Led Spotlight you can provide a large amount of continuous light where you need it most. Whether you are camping or working outside at night, the Black & Decker Spotlight can help you clearly see what you’re doing and where you’re going. This Black & Decker LED Light is reliable and always ready, holding a charge for up to one year. The constant light output of the Black & Decker LED Light means it retains a constant high level of brightness while turned on. The ultra bright LED bulb used by the Black & Decker Spotlight can last for up to one hour when on the light’s highest setting. AC and DC chargers are included with the Black and Decker LED Spotlight, and it only takes two hours to completely charge. The Black and Decker LED Spotlight is also hand-held, so you can take its brightness with you.
Black & Decker Lithium Ion 10-Watt LED Spotlight:
- Ultra bright 10 Watt LED Spotlight
- Up to 900 lumens
- Up to 7 hrs of run time
- Lithium Ion technology stays charged for up to 12 months
- On / Off Locking trigger
- High / Low electronic dimmer control
- Ergonomic rubber pistol grip handle
- Includes AC and DC charging adapters
- Flashlight is bright and the right size for our use. This is the second same model flashlight we purchased. Charges quickly. I do wish it was easier to switch from high beam to low beam, the button is not easily reached with one hand.
- Light, easy to use, simple to charge, and provides long operating time per charge. Very bright long range beam will light up areas several hundred feet away. The pull up stand is a good convenience for setting down to illuminate work area. Only negative that kept it from 5 stars was that the beam is narrow, and there is no option to widen it for expanded close range coverage.
- ordering was easy and the shipping was prompt. No problem picking it up at the store. Thanks
- Easy to use and with 2 power settings you can see across the street or all the way to street’s end. This flashlight performs above expectation.
- Bright idea, lights up big area, just what I need. My neighbors were a little nervous they thought it was the government snooping around.
- bright and efficient does the job as advertised. i actually used this spotlight in a interesting way i had car troubles recently and had to drive the car home at night with no headlights this spotlight was great because i stuck it out the window pointed it on the road in front of me and drove home like that and this spotlight was 1000 times better than my headlights it was great! cheers!
- I’ve had mine for over a year now and it’s still going strong. Very powerful. I can see in the tops of trees at night! No problems with charging.
- After 2 weeks of working great, it now only goes on for about 1 second-then shuts off. Called the manufactuer, who said they were not aware of any problems which I find hard to believe after seeing the percentage of others who had problems similar to those or others.