Wait! Don’t preheat the big oven! The Black & Decker Digital Extra-Wide Convection Oven has room for a nine-inch by 13-inch pan, so you can make a proper meal for the whole family right on your countertop! The convection fan ensures fast and even heating for all your baking tasks and seven separate cooking functions provide ideal heat for broiling, toasting and more! Plus, digital controls make it easy to select time, temperature and cooking function, with a toast shade timer and a 120-minute precision timer with auto shutoff.
California Residents — Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers’ safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
Black & Decker Digital Extra Wide Convection Toaster Oven:
- Specially engineered to fit most 9″ x 13″ pans with handles, 8 pieces of bread or a 12″ pizza
- 7 functions: convection bake, broil, toast, bagel, reheat, pizza and frozen snacks
- Easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature and function
- Digital screen clearly displays cooking information
- 120-minute timer includes stay-on and auto-shutoff functionality
- Special convection fan optimizes heat circulation
- 3 rack positions
- Removable crumb tray slides in and out
- Model# TO3290XSD
- although the B&D toaster oven is larger than usual it fits well on my counter. Never have to guess at temp. Item arrived as advertised. Enjoying using the convention oven. For the price it’s a great deal Negatives, but not deterrents, timer does not count down so you don’t know how much time is left. No real on/off switch, instructions recommend to unplug from wall after each use. A pain . Husband purchased a wireless key chain remote light control, works great. Oven completely turned off with a push of a button.
- Using the toaster oven is more cost effective than starting our larger gas oven for cooking small portions.
- I bought this model a month ago and very happy that I decided to try this over more expensive brands. I owned an older and smaller B&D which did not really reach the temperature desired and took a long time to toast. So I was leery about buying the same brand but was persuaded by it’s size (could take full size pan). It performed great, baking, toasting and broiling. Pre-heating was even better than regular oven and did not start the timer until it reached the temp. Only complaint is that turning it off was not straight forward. I mean there is no indication that it is off unless you unplug it. Pressing the Off/On button does not turn it off until about a minute after, but you always wonder if you just turned it back on again by inadvertently pressing it a second time.
- Overall I like this oven but the buttons are labeled with undecipherable and sloppy icons. Once you use trial and error to MEMORIZE the buttons and what they do, it’s simple to program and use.
- This is my 3rd B&D toaster over, the previous one actually still works but the LED screen is going out. I have had that one for at least 5 years, and I bought one for my daughter and she loves hers too. I got this extra wide so I can cook casseroles and cookies in it, as this is my primary oven since I’m single. I use my toasted oven 3 times a day almost every day. I have had several B&D products though the years and they last forever. My rice cooker/steamer is at least 20 years old, I use it 3 or 4 times a week and still keeps working. I’m a Black & Decker customer for life.
- My last toaster oven was a Black & Decker so I purchased the same name brand. The oven was spacious, but the thin layer on top was too hot. It was an injury waiting to happen. If this does not bother you, then you will probably enjoy this toaster. I am going to opt for a simpler model with thicker casing.