This coffeemaker features QuickTouch programming, so you can easily set the timer to brew coffee for your morning routine. The dishwasher-safe parts and removable filter basket ensure simple cleanup.
Lets you easily program the clock and timer to brew on your schedule.
With a Perfect Pour spout to reduce drips and spills.
For filling up a cup before the brewing cycle is complete.
Automatically turns the coffeemaker off if it is left on.
Nonstick carafe plate
Keeps coffee hot and is easy to clean in case of a spill.
Ensure quick and easy cleaning.
- Only problem is if the top is not pushed down firmly coffee will not brew and grounds spill over into the water reservoir which causes a major clean up. Need to flush out the water reservoir several times to get the water to start brewing.
- Brews coffee. What more could you ask? Also it doesn’t leak all over the place when you pour – which has happened with past pots.
- There are many high-end, very expensive coffee makers on the market today. This is not one of them. This is a simple coffee maker by a reputable company that gets the job done and looks good doing it. A clean design and a programming option makes this a good choice if you’re simply looking for a drip maker without all the whistles and bells. I would repurchase.
- I wasn’t expecting much from a coffee maker but whoa! I love how every morning it’s automated to make my coffee exactly at 630 am! Must buy!
- This coffee maker is easy to use. It also has an automatic timer which is very nice to wake up to the smell of coffee brewing.
- I like it, looks beautiful in my kitchen is easy to use for my son that’s perfect for everyone
- I bought this as a present for my mother and she practically uses it everyday. It’s simple enough for her to operate it without trouble.
- It is not easy to find a drip coffeemaker. I didn’t want a single dose or one with a grinder. Makes great coffee and came at a great price.
- This is a great coffee maker if you’re looking for a high volume non thermal carafe coffee maker. The auto brew feature is nice, and I love waking up to a hot pot of coffee. I fear the clock and programming features might not work if the carafe overflowed. I make less than 10 cups of coffee a day, so it’s not an issue for me.
- Wasn’t my first choice but was told not to buy expensive unit. Power and clock buttons stopped working after three cycles. Continued to push and push and push. I’m out the $35 dollars as unit is out of state at college. Will never ever purchase a Black & Decker product. It’s made of plastic and piece of junk. Save your money! I will stick with my Cuisinart❤️