The lightweight vacuum features OnePass Technology, with powerful suction and innovative brush design, that cleans more on initial pass. Bottom Easy Empty dirt tank and a washable foam filter make maintenance simple. The premium attachments provide faster and more effective cleaning, so you can get on with your day.
BISSELL CleanView Vacuum:
- 25′ power cord
- Easy Empty dirt tank, and washable foam tank filter
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more
- Multi-Level Filtration helps reduce household allergens
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction
- Unique brush design rotates down into carpet to clean more on the initial pass
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction
- Very easy to assemble. Does a good job at picking up the dirt, but the vacuum is much heavier than others of the same size. The hose (that you pull out and put an attachment on) is very stiff and does not stretch out very far at all making it difficult to use attachments without pulling the vacuum over on its side. But boy, does it get the dirt up!!
- This inexpensive model is a great value! I have lots of stuff tracked into the house from outside as well as two cats and the vacuum takes care of it all. Wonderful product.
- Unpacked, assembled, tryed it out and I was so impressed, I thought my rugs were already clean… It filled the dirt container half way and empting it is even easier, very happy with vacuum.
- I’ve had this vacuum for a year now and it’s been great!! No issues what so ever and it’s so easy to clean the filters myself and then stick them back in for more use 🙂 I recommend this one to anyone that needs a simple vacuum.
- I live in the woods, with an outdoorsy husband, five cats and a beagle that sheds more than all the cats combined. We have unsealed brick and hardwood floors, plus area rugs. I have used this vacuum to clean upholstery, cat furniture, pet beds, and messes that vacuums and floors should never have to endure. Unsealed brick gets REALLY dirty and needs a STRONG vacuum – like this one. Over three years of hard use, this vacuum has continued to perform. The trick to keeping this machine performing like new is to make sure the filters are cleaned regularly and replaced as needed. You won’t believe how dirty I can get the filters. To save on replacements, I use my leaf blower to to blow out the dust. Crude, yes, but it works, plus I STILL keep plenty of replacement filters on hand for when they start looking yucky. New filters make for a happy machine and an even happier me. I love, love, love this vacuum. Really. I do not work for the company, nor do I own stock in it, nor do I know anyone who works for the company. No one paid me a penny for this review. Nor did they give me any free filters, although I would take them if offered.
- Have used my model 9595 just once. It vacuums beautifully but had to empty the container after each room so wish it were bigger. Bissell should consider printing a pamphlet for each model and make it darker ink and larger print so can more easily read and see fine points – need much larger pictures of pieces and where they go. Thank you.
- We bought this vacuum because it had one pass technology for ‘pets.’ Not an accurate statement. The hose clogs EVERY time we use it and I spend more time taking it apart to clear the hose than it takes to vacuum the only carpeted room in our house. Hate this vacuum with a white hot passion.