The Bissel PowerFresh LiftOFF Pet 2-in-1 Steam Mop allows you to clean your floors and surfaces with the natural power of steam. This powerful cleaning tool is far more efficient than just using a mop and bucket to clean floors. It combines steam cleaning with multiple attachments and settings to properly sanitize the different areas of your home. The Bissel steam mop comes equipped with tools to clean appliances, grout, counter tops, bathroom surfaces, kitchen surfaces and floors with the penetrating power of steam, effectively eliminating 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria on contact. The PowerFresh steam mop (1544a) makes easy work of some of the toughest messes, lifting stuck-on dirt and grime from hard surfaces both on the floor and above. The attached EasyScrubber makes it simple to remove tough, sticky messes in minutes. The mop is covered under a 2-year limited warranty for added convenience and ease of use. Bissel PowerFresh LiftOFF Pet 2-in-1 Steam Mop, 1544A:
- Eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria with the power of steam
- 2-in-1 Bissel steam mop allows you to clean on and above the floor
- Multiple cleaning attachments to clean different surfaces in your home
- 2-year limited warranty
- My daughter has one of these, and because she is carrying twins, the doctor wants the load of everyday housekeeping lifted, so we go to her house Monday through Friday, and we lighten the load of housekeeping for her. I was using this steam mop on her floors and bathrooms, and had to get one for our home. Once I was home on Friday evening through Sunday afternoon, and my steam mop had arrived, I cleaned our vent hood, the exterior of our stove, kitchen countertops, the kitchen floor, our carpet. floor rugs, the interior and trunk of our car, an extra refrigerator out in our garage. I plan to use it on our upholstery. This steam mop lifts the load of housekeeping. I have accomplished so much in only a couple of days a week in our home, and its a breeze taking care of our daughters home. My husband calls it my new toy. I love this steam mop, and I highly recommend it for every home.
- I’m so glad I made this purchase. I love the lift off compartment, which was the main reason I wanted this particular steam mop. The ease of use, and being able to clean more than just my floors is a big plus for me. I would recommend this steam mop.
- Cleans, refreshes and sanitizes the home throughout in the least amount of time. Our daughter has a similar model 15446, and I was using it as I cleaned her home, while she was carrying twins, and I fell in love with this steam mop. I began reading and studying everything I found on line about this steam mop, and the more I learned about it, I had to have one in our home. I ordered a similar model 1544A. When I received it, I began in the kitchen, cleaning the vent hood, the stove exterior, the countertop, and then the floor. The grooves in my floor ended up spotless, whereas in the past, I got down on my knees, with a scrub cloth and bleach, to get the grooves spotless. The following day, I applied a foam shampoo to our carpet, let it dry, vacuumed it, and then steamed it with the steam mop, and heavy traffic stains lightened up. The next day I tackled the car interior and trunk. We also used the fragrance disk with the steam mop. I am well pleased with this steam mop. It made cleaning a breeze, in a shorter amount of time, eased cleaning, while it fragranced, refreshed, and sanitized the complete home. I would recommend this steam mop for every home.
- I just received this today and the steam mop works very well. It is impossible to get the tool attachment to the lift off part though, I’ve tried every angle and it just doesn’t fit. The only picture is printed on bright green paper so you can hardly see any detail at all. I’m hoping somebody know how to put this tool attachment on.
- I have used it two times so far and it does a good job. I like the fact that you can use the steam accessories separately from the machine.
- This is my first steam cleaner. Just got it a few days ago and have been “testing it out” Anyway – does a good job on my floors, tile shower, etc. I like the lift-off feature. The tools seem to work well also (have not yet tried them all) One addition to the tools I would like is a “wand” (like on a vacuum cleaner) that attaches to the end of the extension hose, so I don’t have to bend down to clean the bottom portion of my shower walls (and make it easier to reach the top of the shower walls). Probably about 2 feet long should be good. Overall, I’m very happy with this product and would recommend it.
- I have used a Haan steamer for years and it broke. I ordered this steamer because I liked the idea of the hand held steamer and attachments that you could pull off of the floor steamer. It works great…..the hand held steamer worked wonders on all of my showers….especially the corners of the floors of the showers. My favorite was how well it cleaned the glass shower doors. As for the floor steamer, the steamer is easy to push and swivels slightly so it meaneuvers well. It heats up quickly and overall steams very well. Get this….you’ll love it!!
- I purchased one for my house and liked it so much that a couple days later I bought another one for my mother. 2 weeks after my mother used it , the cap on the clean water tank cracked. Now, a month later mine cracked too. This is obviously a defect. Now I have to find this part somehow.