The Big Joe Flip Lounger Bean Bag, available in Multiple Colors, is made with tough, stain resistant and water resistant SmartMax Fabric and filled with UltimaX beans that conform to you. This stylish and comfortable bean chair is double stitched and contains double zippers for added strength and safety. It can be used as a chair or a lounger in a snap. Secure the clasps and you have a great extra chair – unhook them and open it up to a full 6-foot lounger, providing an additional sleeping space for guests. This versatile piece is great for lounging, watching television, reading or just hanging out. It’s fun for all ages.
Big Joe Flip Lounger Bean Bag, Multiple Colors:
- Kids’ bean bag is made with tough, stain-resistant and water-resistant SmartMax Fabric
- Filled with UltimaX Beans that conform to you
- Double-stitched and double zippers for added strength and safety
- Great for lounging, watching TV, reading or just hanging out
- Fun for all ages
- Available in assorted colors
- the kids love these chairs. They love can can sit or lay anywhere in the house comfortably.
- Love this chair. Over Thanks giving it was used by the grand kids to sleep on, lay on to watch TV, and two of rhem 8 and 9 year old shared laying on it while they did a game on the IPad. Worked outgreat…
- This is well-made. The fabric is tough, yet doesn’t look industrial; the latches and zippers are sturdy. I used two of these for floor seating. The width is smaller than I expected because I saw differing measurements on different sites. Somehow it doesn’t get too lumpy and works well for seating. Might be a little narrow for sleeping, but the way I have it (with a backrest I made for the floor sofa with other materials), it is cozy for sleeping too.
- good for resting while needed in the middle of the day
- Very happy with my new bean bag loungers! I bought them for my sons room and I am very happy with the durability as well as the material!
- Lumpy and uncomfortable for either sitting or lying down. My son won’t use it. We are returning it. Too bad, as the color is cool and the fabric is a nice and washable recycled material.