Boost your sound with the BIC F-12 12″ 475W Front-Firing Powered Subwoofer. This powerful stereo add-on component incorporates a high-current 475W peak amplifier designed by BASH Technology. The BIC powered subwoofer houses a 12″ injection-molded long-throw woofer for enhanced durability. A patented BIC “Venturi” vent eliminates port noise, which is often heard from other subwoofers, especially when playing demanding music and videos. The BIC F-12 12″ 475W Front-firing Powered Subwoofer has adjustable crossover and volume control. TheBIC powered subwoofer is integrated with automatic signal sensing, high-level inputs and both Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/DTS inputs. With 25Hz-200Hz frequency response, the 12″ powered subwoofer enables you to enjoy music on different radio channels. BIC F-12 12″ 475W Front-firing Powered Subwoofer:
- 475W peak, BASH designed amp
- 12″ injection-molded long-throw woofer
- BIC F-12 12″ 475W Front-firing Powered Subwoofer has an adjustable crossover, volume and auto on/off
- High-current 475W peak amplifier designed by BASH Technology
- Speaker level and RCA inputs
- BIC powered subwoofer has a frequency response of 25Hz-200Hz
- Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/DTS inputs
- Patented BIC “Venturi” vent eliminates port noise
- I’ve had some pretty serious audio equipment in the past, and I research the daylights out of things prior to buying them. The F12 is no exception. Make no mistake, this sub can and does outperform big name subs with twice the price. I strongly urge you to at least give it a shot to see for yourself. I’m completely blown away by my F12. It is without a doubt one of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
- I am driving this with a 20 year old Pioneer Receiver along with 2 tower speakers. This subwoofer provides as much low range bass you will ever need for home use. This unit will range from adding just a hint of additional bass to rattling your doors, windows and furniture. The onboard volume and cut-off frequency adjustments give you plenty of control for whatever musical taste you have. Wish I had bought this years ago.
- For the money, this can serve as a good base.
- I was reluctant buying this brand, went from a Yamaha sub which was not working well to this BIC and wow am i impressed. The base is clean and fills my 20 x 25 ft TV room with nice, rich base. Ive used it for a couple weeks for music and movies and as high as i go on volume is less than a 1/4 of available volume, no need to go higher. I am very happy with purchase and price is excellent. Makes my Infinity bookshelf speakers and surrounds sound even better..
- what a difference a quality woofer makes. I upgraded from an old Optimus 100 watt woofer to the bic. Can hear individual bass Notes vs a thump all sounding the same. Did my homework and this is one of the best values out there.
- The amp failed within the first week I had this. Sent it back for repairs under warranty (almost $19 shipping). When sent back, the auto-on feature still did not work but I thought I could live without it so I did not send it back again. Then amp failed completely again after four months. I am an old man who listens primarily to classical and folk music at low volumes, not thundering rock or hip-hop so the demands on the amp where minimal.