It is a welcome addition to any garden. Powder-coated tubular steel comprises its frame, which means it can withstand the elements while maintaining its allure. The ergonomic five-rail seat provides solid support, and despite its ornate cast iron backrest, which features the word welcome encircled by vine-like lattice work, this bench is as comfy as garden benches come. Simple curved armrests flow straight into the legs. And because tubular steel is more lightweight than cast aluminum you can, with less effort than you’d expect, move it from garden to porch to patio to backyard again. Simple assembly is required. In case of accidental gouges or scratches, we recommend that you treat this bench with a rust protectant. This would prevent any scratches from turning to rust. Better Homes and Gardens Welcome Garden Bench:
- Easy to assemble
- Dimensions: 50.39″L x 24.40″W x 35.0″H
- Classic Antique Gold finish
- Style: Traditional
- Seats 2 to 3 people comfortably
- Ornate design: vine-encircled welcome
- Love this bench it fits perfectly on my small side porch and looks great. My husband put it together easily but says don’t tighten everything until the back is on to avoid misaligned legs
- It looks really nice in our backyard. It looks bigger then the picture shows, which worked out perfect for us.
- beautiful and hardy, looks as in the advertisement
- Wow!!! What a pleasant surprise to find a cheap bench that is great quality. Go WalMart 🙂
- The bench has a beautiful design and assembly would have been a few minutes business, since it’s only eight screws. Following the instructions, we assembled the back first; it was very frustrating to find that the seat was oversized by more than an inch and that there was no way it could fit. Now we had to face the task of dissembling, re-packing , hauling the box into our SUV (good thing we had one because the box is too big for a car’s trunk) and driving a few miles to the nearest Walmart to get our money back. However, no one will pay for our time and effort.