This Better Homes and Gardens Table Runner will add chic elegance to your dining table. Keep your table clean and attractive with the brown Threshold table runner. You can use it on a rectangular dining table to add an organic and natural look. This table runner is wrinke-free. Dress it up or down to suit any dining décor. Spot clean only.
Better Homes and Gardens Table Runner, Natural:
- Chic elegance
- All-natural woven Jute
- Spot clean only
- Coordinates with other items in the department
- This worked great for the piece of furniture that l planned on using it.
- I wanted a rustic look for my espresso bedroom dresser, and this fit the bill. I had tried a natural burlap runner that was not finished at the ends and sides and that was a nightmare. It did nothing but fray. Came across this one and couldn’t be more pleased. Who would have thought I would fine the perfect solution on Walmart. Thanks to other peoples reviews I ordered it.
- I use it on width and then but a lazy susan on it with an antique bowl. Great accent piece.
- If you are looking for something natural or rustic this is a very nice runner. It reminds me of burlap, but a step up with cords running horizontally giving it a very subtle striped pattern and more structure. It’s perfect if you are going to use natural decor like wooden bowls, shells, pine cones, flowers & leaves or even wildlife decor. I am using it on a radiator where I keep pottery. I wanted something that wouldn’t stand out that would work with informal rustic decor. It pulls the earthy color I have together nicely and allows the pottery I have on it to stand out.
- Love the look of this table runner. I paired it with a white tablecloth to add contrast. It looked fabulous!!
- Very simple. I think I had higher expectations. I need to take the time to steam it or iron it too.