This Better Homes and Gardens Rustic Country Side Table lends the charm of a well-loved antique. Whether your decor is traditional country or an eclectic mix of country and modern, this table is a practical piece that that adds beauty, too. Casters on all four legs add an industrial-chic look. Use as a living room side table or even a bedside table. Store magazines, remote control, playing cards, coasters and more. This Rustic Country Side Table is perfect for entertaining and features a storage drawer, textured legs and fixed wheels. This black side table will be a lovely addition to a wide range of d??cor styles.
Better Homes and Gardens Rustic Country Side Table, Antiqued Black/Pine:
- Vintage-like details of this Rustic Country Side Table, in Antiqued Black/Pine lend the charm of a well-loved antique
- Handy storage drawer keeps items out of sight
- Textured metal legs and fixed wheels
- Black side table made from engineered wood with a laminate finish
- Great for entertaining or as a bedside table
- Assembly required
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 21.654″W x 20.787″D x 22.835″H
- Model# 412721
- I love the way my furniture looks. My only issue was the amount of time it took to assemble each piece. There were so many parts to each one and that made it very time consuming. If you order these items, be prepared to spend lots of time putting them together. We ordered the tv console, 2 towers and 2 night stands.
- A Sauder product so it’s not real wood but looks like it. Easy to put together and I love the style. Would buy again.
- We bought the side table and coffee table for our spare room. These are made by Sauder. They are fairly difficult to put together because you have to muscle the screws into the metal pieces. That being said, it looks nice when you are finished. They seem to be sturdy and the drawers slide well.
- Impressed with the shipping materials used to protect table. Assembly was easy to follow. Looks great in room. Substantial heavy piece. Excellent decor. Would recommend!
- I love the rustic country collection. It’s a pain to put those furniture together. Especially because some screw ware to short. But all in all it’s worth the extra effort. Good value for the money. Don’t expect to have solid wood furniture for the price but it’s really good quality.
- These tables are a quarter of the price of solid wood end tables. They are nice for that price. They are obviously “laminated” when viewed up close. But they look good from a short distance and serve the purpose. Smaller than expected- top of table is only 20″ wide and 18″ deep. Assembly- a drill is very helpful to screw through metal holes. Expect a LOT of pieces to put together. Shipping was fast and tables were packaged very well.
- Not worth the time it took to put it together. Made of pressed particle board. which had damage straight out of the box. Took 3 hours to put together and then was very dissatisfied with final product.