This set of Better Homes and Gardens Round Rim Salad Plates adds a simple and contemporary touch to your dinner table. Made of beautiful white porcelain, these classically designed plates are durable enough to be used every day, yet stylish enough to meet your entertaining needs. These Better Homes and Gardens plates, set of 6, are microwave safe and even oven safe, up to 450 degrees. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Better Homes and Gardens Round Rim Salad Plates, White, Set of 6:
- White round plates
- Classic design
- Durable for everyday use
- Stylish enough for all your entertaining
- Microwave safe and oven safe up to 450 degrees
- Dishwasher safe
- Material content: porcelain
- Dimensions: 9.00″L x 9.00″W x 1.00″H (22.86 cm x 22.86 cm x 2.54 cm)
- This is my 2nd purchase coz I libe these plates. The right size of dinmer plates that I was looking for. Not too big and not too small…
- I am very pleased with these plates. They have substantial weight and will be used for years to come.
- These are exactly what I was looking for. Crisp, clean white sturdy plates. Although they are “salad” plates, we use them for everyday because I wanted a smaller dinner plate.
- I use these almost everyday. This includes warming food in micro. I’ve had no problems, cracks or chips.
- These are great! They can be used in the oven as well as microwave and dishwasher safe. There were a little bigger and much thicker than I expected. But, they are great quality and I love them
- I love these plates! I bought them along with the soup bowls and dinner plates. I wanted something I could use everyday AND for company. The price was reasonable enough that I was able to get a service for 12. They are the perfect weight. The white allows me to change my color scheme from Easter to Christmas. My only complaint is that they do not have service pieces, butter dish, salt & pepper shakers, gravy boat etc… I had to get these from Pottery Barn (a little expensive but they match perfectly – the “white” collection if you are interested.)
- Good quality plates that can be put in the microwave and dishwasher. Can be used with other dishes since they are plain white; good for either elegant or casual occasions. I use them for potlucks where we like to have smaller portions and sample everything without getting over stuffed. Better than using throw away Styrofoam or paper plates.
- I plates look good and are as stated, but their individual weight is very heav. A dinner plate of the same material and construction would be VERY heavy and uncomfortable to use.