Change your bedroom decor with the contemporary design of the Better Homes and Gardens Pintuck Bedding Comforter Mini Set. The bedding, which features pintucking across the comforter, is available in twin, full/queen and king sizes. All of the Better Homes and Gardens comforter sets include a comforter and sham(s). The king set’s shams are slightly larger than the queen- and full-size set’s shams. The pintuck comforter set features a knife edge for crisp style. Available in multiple colors, the solid color plays against the raised pattern to create a stylish and subtle addition to the style of any bedroom. The Better Homes and Gardens 3-Piece Bedding Comforter Mini Set is machine washable.
Better Homes and Gardens Pintuck Bedding Comforter Mini Set:
- Comforter mini set
- Twin: comforter (66″ x 90″) and 1 standard sham (20″ x 29″)
- Full/queen: comforter (90″ x 94″) and 2 standard shams (20″ x 29″)
- King: comforter (106″ x 94″) and 2 king sized shams (20″ x 36″)
- Pintucking across entire comforter
- Knife edge
- Overlap opening on shams
- 100 percent polyester
- Fill content: 6 oz polyester
- Machine washable
- I purchased this comforter for my daybed when it was on sale fir $25.00. I think it pairs well with the other decorative pillows
- I just moved into a new house and was faced with choosing bedding with out seeing the rooms or furniture setup in them. I decided I would go all white and accessorize later. ;0) This set fit my needs perfectly! I bought four, they are soft, thick enough to feel snuggled in, light weight enough to keep cool, and when my daughter spilt chocolate milk all over hers it all came out and still looks brand new.
- Looks and fits great. Fabric is a little thin, but expected so for the low price. Otherwise, sewn well and seems to be sturdy. Very nice look.
- I really like this comforter. Both sides feel good and looks good on my bed.
- The comforter was true to what I saw on line. It is beautifully white, looks elegantly chic on the bed and the wrinkles from shipping came out nicely within a day. Love it.
- Bought this comforter for my guest bed. The quilt is comfortable and looks great in the room too. Love that it is machine washable.
- Didn’t except much for the price. I was pleasantly surprised opening it and feeling the very soft “silk” like texture. I think I’ll buy another for the guess room. I have an Eastern King size bed and it fits nicely width and length. Havnt washed it yet so idk about it holding up.
- The fabric is thin, but a really bright white. I am happy with my purchase. The comforter was inexpensive, so I don’t expect high quality. I would definitely buy it again. Very nice for the price.
- Was in search for a whit comforter and saw this one. I have a Queen bed but I purchased a King. Very light weight and comfortable. All my family and friends love it.
- When I first bought this I loved it! Very soft, fluffy and comfortable and it looked great. What a great value, I thought. WRONG! After a mere three washings, according to the instructions, it is pretty much as thin as a pancake. Fluffy and beautiful are long gone and it isn’t even as warm as the fiberfill “blankets” I bought from Walmart for about half the price. If you just want to put this on a guest bed that’s rarely used, go for it, it will look lovely. If you plan on actually using it, go the extra money and get something of better quality because you will regret the money you spent on this before winter is over.