The Better Homes and Gardens Oxford Square collection offers a clean track arm look. With deep seating and plush pocketed coil cushions, this sofa is made to lounge. Built with comfort in mind, this transitional sofa is right at home in any family room or casual living room. Covered in a high-performance polyester-based Morgan fabric, the Oxford Square collection is built to withstand the rigors of pets, kids and daily TV time. It stands alone on its own or can be mixed and matched with other pieces of the Oxford Square collection.
Better Homes and Gardens Oxford Square Sofa, Taupe:
- Xpress Sofa KD system
- No-tool assembly
- Powder-coated steel seat and back frames
- Sinuous spring seat and back frames
- Arm frames are made of hardwood solids and upholstery-grade plywood
- Pocketed coil seat cushions
- Fiber-filled back cushions
- Covered in Morgan fabric
- 100% polyester performance fabric, that resists wear and stains.
- Micro-denier velvet, its cozy and soft to the touch.
- Clean with mild soap diluted in water and spot clean with a sponge.
- Hardwood legs stained in an elegant espresso finish
- Dimensions: 87.8″L x 36.61″W x 37.4″H
- Model# BH15-084-099-56
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Box 1 dimensions: 34-1/4″L x 16.14″W x 27.17″H; weight: 41.8 lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 74.41″L x 28″W x 16.93″H; weight: 99 lbs
- Complete your collection with the loveseat, chair, ottoman, and sectional (each sold separately)
- Also available in java, charcoal, and brown leather
- Pretty good sofa. Nice color. Cushion quality could be better. So far so good.
- It looks nice in my small apartment. The sofa was very easy to put together. Although the sofa is not as fluffy and comfy as it looks, it is still pretty decent. It is more comfy to lay/sleep on too. The cushions do not come off at all. Overall, it looks well in my living room and the price was too good to pass up. I’m happy about this product. I’m a Walmart employee and providing this review as part of a contest
- Love the shape. Lots of room. Th back cushions could be a little softer. Hard to recline on the chaise comfortably. Material is okay but size and shape are great. Could this also come in a linen-looking material?
- It looks nice in my small apartment. The sofa was very easy to put together. Although the sofa is not as fluffy and comfy as it looks, it is still pretty decent. It is more comfy to lay/sleep on too. The cushions do not come off at all. Overall, it looks well in my living room and the price was too good to pass up. I’m happy about this product.
- I really like the fabric, it is very soft but durable, almost like a velvet but with the convenience of microfiber. This sofa is actually quite large, be sure to measure your space before you buy it. It is 88″ wide and pretty deep. It ships in two boxes so be sure you have a large enough vehicle if you need to transport it. It also requires some easy assembly that would be much easier if you have two people instead of one.