Get unparalleled comfort and classical design with the Better Homes and Gardens Recliner with classic nailhead detailing. A beautiful recliner, this traditional overstuffed chair will create a centerpiece in any living room, den, library or rec room. The Better Homes and Gardens Recliner has supportive high-density foam seat and back cushions. Welcome in any room of the house, this attractive Better Homes and Gardens Recliner can also recline in three comfortable positions by engaging its built-in pushback mechanism. Whether you want to outfit your room with a luxurious reading chair or an elegantly designed armchair, this piece will fit beautifully into your home. For classic style with modern reclining capabilities, consider buying the Better Homes and Gardens Recliner. Recliner is available in black faux leather and espresso faux leather.
Better Homes and Gardens Nailhead Leather Recliner:
- Classically designed nailhead recliner
- High-density foam seat cushion
- Fully supportive back cushion
- 3 comfortable positions engaged by the built-in pushback reclining mechanism
- Assembled dimensions: 38.5″W x 37.3″D x 41.0″H
- Model #WM3474
- Love these recliners. Very comfortable. I’m 5’2″ so my feet don’t touch the floor but I always use the reclining feature when I sit anyway. My Husband also loves the chairs. His favorite place to nap!
- Just got our BHG leather recliner, and we love it! The box it came in was easy to get in the house, the assembly was a snap, and it is sooo comfortable. Crawl into it with a cozy blanket comfortable! I was wanting to buy two matching chairs for our office, but ordered only one to make sure it would work. I am without a doubt buying another! I have never been disappointed by a BHG product! Thanks!
- I purchased this recliner for my husband for Christmas, so we’ve been using it for a little over eight months. I was worried about the size and quality of the product, but we’ve been nothing but pleased. We’re both tall, bigger people and while our feet hang off the end of the chair when reclined, it’s still very comfortable. The best part of the chair is the fact that you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort. I love that it doesn’t look like your typical recliner. So far it has stood up to the wear and tear of daily use and we aren’t gentle on furniture. I’ve been sitting in this chair for hours each night since I became pregnant and it’s been the only place in the house I can feel comfortable. It will most likely be my bed for the first week after bringing our little boy home from the hospital…then I’ll be forced to let my husband have his chair back. We’re definitely getting our money’s worth out of this chair. If it were to falter tomorrow I’ll have no choice but to run to Walmart and get a new one…you just can’t beat it for the price! I highly recommend this item.
- These are easy to assemble and seem well-made. I didn’t want “puffy” recliners and like this traipditional style. They’re very comfortable, but seem rather high off the ground. I’m 5’3″ and my husband is 5’10”, and both our feet dangle when we sit without reclining. My only concern is how the leather will hold up. Time will tell!
- I bought two of these chairs, they are a good value for the $$ paid, I am use to a higher quality product however this time I did not want to spend $500 a chair so this was a good fit, the foot rest part could be a bit longer as I am 5’5 1/2″ and my ankles set on the edge of it. In addition the back could use being a few inches taller as well. I have never had a back that is not solid, it feels a little loose…like it could easily break.
- The delivery of the chair was perfect, great service all around. The chair was easy to put together. It sure looked great. But, it really does sit too high, as the other reviews say. The back rest is too low, and will not support your head. The chair felt shaky and the quality of the reclining framework was poor. It did not seem that it would last long. We decided to return it. Our local Walmart refunded our money with no hassle. Wish it would have worked.