This bunk bed accommodates standard twin mattresses. It can be separated to two independent twin beds. It features solid and sturdy metal construction with durable metal end panels with decorative wood design.
Better Homes and Gardens Mercer Twin-Over-Twin Metal Bunk Bed, Decorative Faux Wood:
- Accommodates standard twin mattresses
- Can be separated to 2 independent twin beds
- Solid and sturdy metal construction
- Durable metal end panels with decorative wood design
- Box springs not required
- Front secured ladder
- Complements Mercer Collection
- This item ships in multiple boxes
- Mattresses sold separately.
- MAKE SURE TO LINE BARS (I AND E) on top of one another. So that way the ladder is installed when finished. very sturdy bed & well made bed and very securely packaged when arrived. My only bother is that there was a scratch on the inside of the head board & the headboards & bed rails with slates came in two different packages & shipped on different days so they arrived on separate days so i wasn’t able to build it on the 1st day i got my 1st shipment
- I love the look of this bed! We bought it for our 3 & 7 year old boys. I love that the wood isn’t real wood so it doesn’t chip or scratch like wood would! The metal is heavy duty and that is also a big bonus! A very Good industrial look. I haven’t used it as individual beds yet but as the bunk bed set up it’s great! ONE BAD ours did not come with any instructions BUT it ended up being pretty easy to put together took us about an hour and a half, only because we put the rails on wrong! (Make sure to put the ladder part in right ) I highly recommend!
- This bunk bed set is well built and easy to put together.