This Better Homes and Gardens Mercer Dining Chairs will make a beautiful addition to your home. Add them to your living room or dining area to update your decor. They are each made out of wood with a multi-step finish and feature a sturdy metal frame. Combine with a side table and other coordinating pieces from the Mercer Collection (sold separately) for a well pulled-together look.
Better Homes and Gardens Mercer Dining Chair, Set of 2:
- 2 chairs included
- Sturdy metal frame
- Multi-step finish wood tabletop
- Pair with Mercer Dining Table and Dining Bench to complete your room
- Complements Mercer collection items
- Dimensions: 18″L x 20-1/2″W x 36-1/2″H (45.72 cm x 52.07 cm x 92.71 cm)
- Model# BH15-084-399-07
- For the price, you cannot beat the quality and rich look of these chairs! My husband did complain a little about putting them together but end result was well worth it! If you like this design- buy it… you will not be disappointed!
- Love the look and for the price, can’t beat it! The only reason I gave 4 stars is they are a little difficult to assemble. You need to screw the wood seat to the base, and there are no pre drilled holes. But once assembled they are very sturdy and look much more expensive than they are!
- I order the matching table, 2 benches, 2 chairs. Chairs are great for the price and very sturdy/heavy. This is a great set for 6 people for under $500! 6 people fit comfortably at this set. Walmart was cheapest. I checked other sites and Walmart won (of course). Seems like the biggest complaint here is that box arrives damaged. Mine arrived pretty beat up too. But luckily everything was packed well and nothing was damaged. This is a heavy set. Very sturdy. It looks beautiful! Looks much more expensive than it really . I highly recommend for the price.
- Although the chairs are very sturdy and match the table perfectly they were slightly challenging to piece together. The seat portion of the chair has no predrilled holes which makes it very difficult to assemble that portion of the chair with only a screw driver or an inexpensive drill. Also, the matching table shows 2 of these chairs on one side, in reality two chairs per one side to have six total chairs at the table is very snug.