Add convenient seating options to your dining room table with this Better Homes and Gardens Maddox Crossing Espresso Dining Bench. It is constructed with sturdy solid wood legs and a soft padded seat designed to accommodate two comfortably. This wooden dining bench easily coordinates with other items found in the Maddox Crossing Dining Collection.
Better Homes and Gardens Maddox Crossing Dining Bench, Espresso:
- Complements Maddox Crossing Dining Collection
- Comfortable seating for 2
- Sturdy, solid Wood legs
- Comfortable padded seat cushion
- Dimensions: 18″L x 21″W x 38″H (45.72 cm x 53.34 cm x 96.52 cm)
- 1-year warranty
- Model# BH44-084-399-02
- This dining table bench provides you with additional seating
- This is a great piece it was delivered quick an on time. Loving the product and timing THUMBS UP
- The bench looks modern and stylish. It is lightweight and could slide on a hardwood floor. Also, sitting on the edge can lift the opposite side up resulting in a fall. This bench should be on a mat. Then it would be fine
- Good deal for the price. I saw the same set at Costco, for 800$ . Safe money, free delivery, good choice.
- I like the weight, size and color of this bench. It comfortably seats two people and it was very easy to assemble. I am using it with four Maddox Crossing Dining Chairs. The price is definitely right.
- Wanted to update current seating in my kitchen, found this item ,color ,style & price fit what I was looking for. Pretty easy to assemble. Comfortable seating.
- I would recommend this item for anyone looking for extra seats a the dining table. Easy to assemble and worth the price.
- Made the mistake of ordering a different bench originally. Unfortunately the bench was not shown with the table when I purchased it earlier. (a problem with Walmart online shopping). The bench is sturdy and comfortable. Fits well with the table.
- Love this bench! It looks expensive but it’s super affordable. Makes my dining set look great. I got the matching chairs. Highly recommend!!!
- We have a small dinning room and struggled to find a table set that would work great for the room. We started with two chairs and just fell in love with them. Today our table with the extended leaf has arrived by FedEx and it fits so perfect in the room. There was some scratches on it and the rail for the leaf was messed up from shipping, but nothing we couldn’t fix. We are still waiting on the other two chairs and bench. I may even convince my husband to get the dining hutch!!
- In this instance you get exactly what you pay for. The surface of the table top scratches way too easily. My son sat a cereal box down on the table, and turned it around to view the back without lifting up the box, and there were abrasions left behind. If you don’t have children, this may be the table for you. However, I have babies that keep me busy. I don’t want to have to baby my furniture too! I don’t want to have to jump or cringe everytime something is sat down on the table, and isn’t directly on the place mat.