Update your living area with the Better Homes and Gardens Faux Leather Accent Chair with Nailheads. The easy assembly will leave you stress-free and with a little extra time on your hands. Quality details of this chair includes individually-set nailheads, solid wood cognac finished legs, and complementing dark brown textured faux leather upholstery. The silhouette of this accent chair is classic and elegant, and the rich faux leather used on the accent chair coordinates perfectly with the dark finish of the solid wood legs. The chair is based on a solid wood frame to ensure years of use. High-density foam is used in the seat and back areas for added comfort. Use the Better Homes and Gardens Faux Leather Accent Chair with Nailheads to create extra seating or as an accent piece throughout your home.
Better Homes and Gardens Faux Leather Accent Chair with Nailheads:
- Classic parsons chair silhouette
- Complementing nailhead trim
- Seat height: 20.25″
- Durable faux leather upholstery in a rich dark brown textured finish
- Cognac finished solid wood feet
- Nicely padded seat and back rest
- Perfect for extra seating throughout the home including the dining and living room
- Minimal assembly required
- 1 year limited warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 19″W x 25″D x 40″H
- Model# WM7149
- I use these chairs for my dinette set but have $800 real leather chairs in the dining room. I can barely tell the difference. I really like them.
- These are comfy and, for the money, look great.
- These chairs look very rich with the nailhead finish. The faux leather is soft and comfortable. Very easy to put together and very well packed. I have only had them for a few days so I can’t say how well they hold up but they are made very well. The legs are a dark cherry finish.
- I bought 2 of these chairs for my dining table. They are so beautiful & sturdy. There’s adjustable screws on the bottom of each leg so the chair won’t wobble once adjusted. I LOVE these chairs especially because of the nail-heads! They match the medieval modern theme I’m going for perfectly.
- Bought for my son’s desk in his bedroom. Nice sturdy chair. Just had to screw in the back of chair to seat, and put legs on. Hubby put together in about 15 minutes. From a distance it looks like real leather. Nail head trim adds a nice touch of class. Holds my 185 lb. son with no problems!
- I needed a chair for a small desk and this chair was perfect. I love the chair and the service was great.
- I use the chair at my home office desk daily. I find the seat cushion to be very comfy. The Nailhead accents dresses up the chair and gives it a more polished look. My girlfriend came over and loved it so much she ordered one for herself too.