The Better Homes and Gardens Crossmill Queen Bed includes the headboard and footboard and features a country-style design with simple, clean lines and a rustic finish. It can be used with either full or queen size mattresses, which offers you flexibility. This unit is made from engineered wood with a laminate finish that will offer durable performance for years of enjoyment. For a completed look, purchase additional items from the Crossmill Collection. Better Homes and Gardens Crossmill Queen Bed Weathered Finish
- Headboard fits full or queen size mattresses
- Includes headboard and footboard only Hollywood style bed frame required, sold seperately Engineered wood construction Assembly required Assembled dimensions: 65.354″W x 3.858″D x 52.283″H (166 cm x 9.8 cm x 132.8 cm) 1-year limited warranty Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup. Box 1 dimensions: 70.438″L x 8.375″W x 5.688″H; weight: 56.852 lbs Box 2 dimension: 38″L x 33″W x 2.813″H; weight: 37.968 lbs
- Is there any way someone could tel me exactly what bed frame to get like the name or a picture
- This bed was easy to put together, and it is beautiful and very sturdy. However, I rate this with 4 stars because I assumed it would come with crossboard pieces to hold the boxspring, but it doesn’t. In my experience, most most beds that are put together this way (with a footboard and side rails) come with the crossboards. Because it didn’t, I had to go out to buy an additional piece – the metal bedframe. This was a little frustrating too because the first one I purchase did not fit due to the metal headboard attachment pieces. They were rounded and. Therefore, I had to search out another bedframe that was straight and flush to the side rails. If you buy this bed, just know this. I ended up buying my bedframe at Big Lots (the original was from Sam’s Club and didn’t work). But, once the bed is put together, it is absolutely beautiful! The price is also great!
- Does not come with any mattress support. Slats will NOT work. The headboard, foot board and 2 attachment boards came in at least 30 pieces to be assembled. One page of the instructions on the foot board was incorrect. I would not buy this again. I will have to buy something to hold the mattress up.