Set your table with this porcelain plate from Better Homes and Gardens, set of 4. This classic white dish is perfect for everyday use as a unique rectangular dinner plate or for special occasions as a serve tray. It is made from durable porcelain so it is microwave, dishwasher and oven safe up to 450 degrees. Pair these with other porcelain dinnerware and serve ware from Better Homes and Gardens to make a statement and fulfill all of your entertaining needs with coordinating items from our collection in stores and online. This item does not ship in a gift box, but is packed safely in a re-shipper for secure shipping.
Better Homes and Gardens Coupe Rectangular Plates, White, Set of 4:
- Durable enough for everyday use
- Microwave safe and oven safe up to 450 degrees
- Dishwasher safe
- Material Content: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 8.13″L x 12.13″W x 1.13″H (20.65 cm x 30.81 cm x 2.87 cm)
- I ordered 8 of these plates a few years ago. They are the perfect size for lasagna, salad, and garlic bread – also good for sandwich and a bowl of soup – hamburger and salad, etc. I wanted four more so I could have a set of 12. I am keeping these plates – but they are not the same size – they are about 1/4 inch smaller in length and width.
- I love these plates. So glad I was able to find more on line to match the ones I bought last year
- These plates were exactly what I was looking for. Great shape, size and quality. A lady mentioned in an earlier review that they are a bit heavy. I agree. However, I would buy them again.
- Perfect for serving and spacious. This is a good way to go for entertain.
- The plates are bigger and heavier than I expected, but I love the rectangular shape that looks nice at meal time. The quality seems to be very good.
- I bought many new BHG dishes from Walmart right after Christmas, including round dinner plates and these rectangular platters. I have to tell you–I never use the round plates! These rectangular platters are my go-to dish. They are a great size–large enough to hold a sandwich & side, but not to large to fit into my microwave AND turn. (Disclaimer: I have a full-size microwave, not the dainty dorm or above the stove variety.) These platters *are* a little on the heavy side, as one reviewer noted. For me, that works to my advantage. I like them being sturdy, as there’s less chance I’ll break them. I’ve had them two full months now and haven’t so much as chipped one. PLUS, I love the fact that they fit nicely in my dishwasher, and don’t “roll” front to back, when I’m pulling the dishwasher rack in/out. They have a slight “lip” to them, so your food and sauce doesn’t slide off when walking & carrying them. (Or am I the only one that doesn’t maintain a level gait?) Finally, because of their basic white feel, they make a good serving tray for a small- to medium-sized appetizer.
- Arrived we’ll packaged no brakeage,not heavy ,plenty of room for food,snacks,dips,vegetables,salads,soup& sandwiches you name it . Easy to handle fits nicely on lap
- I like these plates very much, my food doesn’t fall off these large plates and I love that. I was so tired of round plates. Have wanted rectangular plates for a long time. The only negative thing is that they are a bit heavy but as I am 70 years old and can deal with them, everyone else should too. They are simple and beautiful.
- each plate has “runs” in the finish…poor quality control-really inferior