The Cambridge Better Homes and Gardens Dining Chairs set offers a comfortable, natural seating option for any kitchen, dining room or studio. The set features contoured seats, tapered legs and stable chair backs in classic cutout style. This set of 2 wooden dining chairs is optimal for singles, couples or extra seating for guests and families. They complement the Cambridge Place or Bankston Honey dining table(s) (sold separately) and can be purchased in multiple pairs to create a full table setting.
Better Homes and Gardens Cambridge Place Dining Chairs, Set of 2, Honey:
- Solid wood chair frame construction
- Contoured seat for extra comfort
- Complements Cambridge Place dining table (sold separately)
- Oak dining chairs in honey finish
- Dimensions: 21.25″L x 17.75″W x 38.25″H (53.975cm x 45.085cm x 97.155cm)
- 1-year warranty
- Model# BH44-084-399-07
- the chairs did not match the table it was a lighted type of wood but it is a chair that will last me. they are cute.
- These chairs are really beautiful and are very sturdy. The quality is much better than I expected given the price. It feels like very solid construction. Easy to assemble. Seems to be made from solid wood and the color is a very natural wood tone, not as orange as in the pictures.
- I refinished my table to match these new chairs. They look great and are super sturdy! I am very impressed with the quality. I had bought chairs from another store for twice the price and they were uneven and hollow feeling (parson chairs). I returned them and took a chance on these. So happy I did!
- These chairs are made so very well. I’m pleased with how easy it was to put them together since I did it on my own. In a word … quality!
- I thought these chairs were great! And at $40 each?!? I ordered six. They are solid, heavy, and will hold up to my 4 crazy kids. Couldn’t have found a better deal. The design on back also looks very pretty.
- Asked for these for Christmas and love them! They are decent quality-especially for price. Perfect for everyday use in kitchen. Casual country look. Goes perfectly with my Ethan Allen farm table. I have 8 of them. Will last long and stand up to my 3 little kids. My husband said they were very easy to assemble. I think it took him. 1/2 hour for each pair.
- Very nice chair and easy to assemble with basic tools included and so strong it feels so stable and comfortable.
- The chairs are will build and take approximately 30 minutes to put together. They will make a great addition to the holiday dinners. It’s going to be very nice not having to get the folding chairs out.
- I ordered these chairs based on the reviews and must say I am very impressed. They were properly packaged, nicely finished and rock solid. They will be around long after I am planted and ‘sung over’. They even came with a touch up pen and an extra screw of each size. How often do you see that? Couldn’t be happier.
- This item is the most beautiful dining room set I have ever owned!!! Made so solid and sturdy and extremely heavy. I recommend this to anyone looking for that perfect dining room set! Very happy with it.
- Easy to assemble it. I just bought it because i need xtra chairs to my table. It worked out good.