Update your dining room with the Better Homes and Gardens Bankston Wood Dining Table. You can seat up to six people at this contemporary table. It is made of solid wood in mocha to complement almost any decor theme. Plus, this Better Homes and Gardens Bankston Dining Table is easy to assemble so that you can do it yourself and begin entertaining right away.
Better Homes and Gardens Bankston Dining Table, Mocha:
- Seats up to 6 people
- Solid wood and veneer construction
- Easy to assemble
- Dimensions: 58.5″L x 35.5″W x 30″H (148.6 cm x 90.2 cm x 76.2 cm)
- Model# BH13-084-299-01
- After I sold an antique table, we needed a new dinner table. Did not expect it to be as nice looking as it is. It has a beautiful finish. It fits six chairs as well. Excellent deal for the price!
- My husband and I just bought a new home, and we assembled this dining room set last night. The table is very cheaply constructed, and you cannot set a drink on it as it will warp the finish! It’s to eat on…how ridiculous! The chairs are lovely, nicely padded and seem to be made fairly well. I’d recommend the chairs, but not the table. I am going to have to apply polyurethane to make it usable!
- I was about to have a table built when I found this one. I’m so glad I did. It’s exactly what I wanted, simple and sturdy, and it was a great price.
- I bought the table in a bundle with a bench and 4 chairs, two cloth and two wood. The pieces came with very easy to follow directions and it looks beautiful. I did get a table cloth and thick clear vinyl to cover Nd protect the table top so it will last longer. I would buy it again. The only thing that would be considered a down is that the pieces come at different times not all together (table, wood chairs, bench, cloth chairs), and the cloth chairs got lost somewhere in transit and the order had to be resent. Once I had everything it was all great.
- Its gorgeous and great quality, I love this in my breakfast area.
- This was a great affordable buy for my new home. The material was very sturdy and there was no damage to any of the pieces. It was easy to put together by myself although there was some misalignment in the holes created for the chair screws. So far I’ve had no issues.
- Table was easy to assemble and I was careful to assemble it in its box so it wouldn’t get scratched but made the mistake of setting the cardboard box on top of the table after finishing and its scratched across the whole table. Since then, I’m very careful but still my phone has scratched it, you can see where I sat to open mail, where heaven forbid my mother didn’t use a placemat and eat dinner… anyhow the whole table has scratches all over it. Also whatever finish they used on the table has drips all down the sides that you can see and feel. One had a sharp edge and I cut myself on it. And here I thought I was upgrading my furniture, what I wouldn’t do to have my old set back.