Enrich any mealtime with this beautifully finished Better Homes and Gardens Bankston Wood Dining Table. The exquisite honey colored finish will blend well with a variety of existing furniture, flooring or rugs. This contemporary dining table includes easy-to-follow detailed instructions to ensure stress-free assembly and contains all the necessary hardware for completion. The dimensions of the tabletop are generous enough to seat up to six people comfortably. Matching chairs (sold separately) from the Bankston collection will complete the finished look for this honey colored Better Homes and Gardens dining table, or mix and match coordinating wood or upholstered chairs for a chic and vintage appearance. This furniture piece incorporates sturdy solid wood portions and veneer sections for a durable and long-lasting life. The Better Homes and Gardens Bankston Wood Dining Table is also available in additional finishes.
This table will be a charming addition to any kitchen, dining or breakfast room.
Better Homes and Gardens Bankston Dining Table, Honey:
- Seats up to 6 people
- Solid wood and veneer construction
- Contemporary dining table is easy to assemble
- Honey finish
- Dimensions: 58.5″L x 35.5″W x 30″H (148.59 cm x 90.17 cm x 76.2 cm)
- Model# BH44-084-299-02
- Chairs sold separately.
- Easy to install and great finish. The product is a bit darker then I expected, but overall really nice.
- Great quality, easy to assemble
- 4 of these, all in perfect condition, no scratches or missing parts. Fed ex a day early.
- I bought this table for my sewing room for cutting fabrics etc. It fits the 36×59 inch cutting mat that I already had for my previous table. I chose this table because it is more stable than my old table. I did have to put risers under it to get the height that I wanted. It is still stable. The only problem I have with the table is that in shipping the apron under the table top was cracked where there was a knot in the wood. Instead of trying to muscle it back to Walmart (It is heavy) my husband repaired it and it is good to go. I don’t think there would have been a problem except that where there is a knot in the wood, the wood is slightly weaker.
- This table was in great shape, easy to put together, and solid. However-I ordered “honey” and I expected honey colored, like the photo. It is more of a dark brown walnut shade. Keep this in mind if color is important to you…..
- Great color, matched the chairs that I already had perfectly. It was super-easy to put together.
- I had this same table years ago and was happy to find it again. Its nice looking and great size for 4-6 people. Very sturdy also.
- I was originally very impressed with this table and chair set–it was the perfect color and looked great (One Table and Six Chair Bundle Set). Yes, it is a little lightweight and there was an incident with the first shipment being damaged, but I was able to have the issue rectified quickly with a replacement. After getting the entire dining set together, I noticed that within a couple of months, the paint finish on the table and chairs started to chip. There is also a consistent amount of denting. Just to give you a background, I’ve owned the table and six chair set for less than two years, but have always taken great care of it. I keep this in a dining area that only gets use during mealtime. We are not rough with the table, either. There’s always a tablecloth on it, so the fact that it still scratches and dents the way it does is beyond me. To make matters worse, one of the chairs cracked out of nowhere the other day. Having the chair crack was the last straw, and I wanted to leave a review to warn potential customers how bad this set really is! My only regret is that I didn’t leave a review a couple months after purchasing it, when the real problems began. I owned less expensive tables for way longer that were much better quality than this set. In hindsight, I would have stayed far away from this brand had I known. It’s made cheaply and the quality is absolutely awful! I would not recommend this set (the table, chairs, or both) to anyone.