The Azalea Ridge 5-piece outdoor sofa set includes a right and left sofa, a corner sofa, an armless chair and an ottoman. This beautiful sectional sofa seats four and the coordinating ottoman can be used for extra seating. It is constructed of woven all-weather wicker over durable steel frames. The thick cushions are water, stain and mildew resistant and UV treated for longevity.
Better Homes and Garden Azalea Ridge 5-Piece Outdoor Sectional Sofa:
Sofas and Ottoman:
- Sofas, Corner Chair and Ottoman are constructed of hand woven, all-weather wicker on heavy duty steel frames for longevity
- Includes 2 pillows
- Each sofa and Corner Chair holds 1 person up to 225 lbs. per lounge
- Dimensions:Right and Left Arm sofas: 35″H seat depth 23.75″ Armless sofa: 35″ H seat depth 22.5″ Corner sofa: 35″ H seat depth 22.75″ Ottoman: 13.5″ H x 25″ D x 25″ W
- Cushion color is a soft vermillion
- Pillow features a beautiful floral pattern with flange, in coordinating colors that complement the chair cushions
- Cushion fabric: 100 percent Olefin
- Pillow fabric: polyester
- Fills: Polyester Fiber Batting; Polyester Polyurethane
- Water, stain and mildew resistant
- Treated for UV protection
- Clean with solution of 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap in 1 gallon of water; rinse well and air dry; do not use bleach or solvent
- Cushion Dimensions: Left Armed and Right Armed and Armless Sofas: Seat Cushion:24″x23.5″x5″ Back Cushion:23.5″x20″x4″
- Corner Sofa: Seat Cushion:24″x25″x5″ Back Cushion 1:23.5″x20″x4″ Back Cushion 2:23.5″x20″x4″
- Ottoman cushion: 25″x25″x5″
- Throw Pillow:16″x16″x5.5″
- 5-piece sectional sofa will arrive in 2 boxes
- Box 1 dimensions: 35.5?L x 34.5″W x 30″H; weight: 90 lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 32.7″L x 32.7″W x 40.4″H; weight: 54 lbs
- Assembly time:20-30 minutes
- Frame (1) Year-Warranted for one (1) year from the original purchase date against defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship. NOTE: Steel and wrought iron are not warranted for rust, corrosion, or rust staining.
- Fabric (1) Year Fabric on cushions, slings, and umbrellas warranted against separation at the seams for a period of (1) year. Fading, mildew and discoloration due to exposure to elements, chemicals, and spills are not covered. Please refer to care and maintenance information for proper cleaning instructions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-877-877-1235
- Hours of business: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (EST) Monday-Friday
- We had our doubts since it was being delivered in two boxes and needed some assembly. When they arrived in the mail, the boxes looked like they came from a war zone.. but.. the product was not damaged, and when we put the first chair together, the others were easy. The finished product looked great, the cushions were comfortable and our friends loved it as well.. No need to pay for wicker.. We strongly recommend this for the price!
- I ordered this online. Had it delivered so no transport hassle. It was easy to assemble. It’s very comfortable. It really dressed up my outdoor space.
- I ordered this furniture for my patio on Wednesday… it was delivered on Friday! I am a senior woman who put the pieces together by myself. The directions were clear and it was simple… took a bit longer than I wanted because my old hands cramped up a bit while using the allen wrench.. only tool needed. The first day, I grabbed a book and a cup of coffee and read in my little corner of the world. This furniture is lovely to look at, comfortable to use and versatile in options. So glad I made this choice!
- These pieces are very nice for the price…the frames seems durable and the cushions are thick, and weather-resistant and seem to be holding up nicely to outdoor conditions. We’ve had the set about a month now. The sectional fits well into a smaller sized front porch or patio area. We have them under a covered front porch so they aren’t getting completely wet when it rains or receiving full sun. The only drawback I would say would be that the sectional is three pieces and the pieces don’t attach together so they do shift around a bit and don’t stay together well if there is a lot of active seating. I suppose you could attach a cord or tie between the pieces to hold them together, it does not come with anything like that though. It does make it easy to reconfigure the set to various seating styles so you have other options beside just the right angle sectional. All in all we are pleased with the purchase.
- This set was exactly as pictured except for the color. On line it looked more orange than it is, which I was happy about. It is a deep rust color and very attractive. It was relatively easy to put together. My daughter did it by herself. It is very nice quality and a very attractive price. I also purchased the three piece set.
- Iv’e been looking for an outdoor set for some time now and really liked the color of this set. The cushions are very comfortable and water resistant. We don’t have a cover for the set and it has not faded. We water down our patio all the time and nothing had happened. Very good quality and price.
- Due to the size of this sectional sofa, it was to be delivered in 2 boxes. Imagine my surprise when it came time to ship, only one box was available and the other was cancelled with no future shipment scheduled. However, the one available box was shipped without regards to the fact that half of a sectional sofa is unusable. To add insult to injury, my credit card was charged for half a sectional sofa. Ridiculous!