Relax in this Better Homes and Gardens Swing. The Azalea Ridge Swing comfortably seats 3 people and is a great complement to your sunroom or any outside area. Adjustable fabric canopy offers shade. The all-weather wicker provides a beautiful look, and the sturdy steel frame offers longevity. See coordinating Azalea Ridge Collection pieces.
Better Homes and Gardens Azalea Ridge 3-Person Woven Swing with Canopy:
- Includes 1 cushioned swing with adjustable fabric canopy
- All-weather wicker covers a sturdy steel frame
- Durable, powder-coated, carefree finish
- Holds 3 people up to 675 lbs
- Clean with mild soap and water
- Dimensions 50.59″L x 84.25″W x 70.67″H
- Frame dimensions: Seat depth 24.8″; Seat height 19.48″ x Seat width (side to side, inside arms) 58.07″
- Cushion and canopy fabric is an olefin/poly blend in dark orange/red
- Fill: Polyester Fiber Batting; Polyester Polyurethane
- Water-, stain- and mildew-resistant
- Treated for UV protection
- Clean with solution of 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap in 1 gallon of water; rinse well and air dry; do not use bleach or solvent
- Cushion dimensions: Seat 21.65″ x 19.68″ x 58.07″; Back 22.04″ x 20.66″ x 3.93″
- Swing will arrive in 1 box
- Assembly time: 20-30 minutes
- Team Lift
- Frame warranted for 1 year from the original purchase date against defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship. NOTE: Steel and wrought iron are not warranted for rust, corrosion or rust staining.
- Fabric on cushions, slings and umbrellas warranted against separation at the seams for a period of 1 year. Fading, mildew and discoloration due to exposure to elements, chemicals and spills are not covered. Please refer to care and maintenance information for proper cleaning instructions.
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in 1 large box that may not fit in a standard sized vehicle. Please make sure you
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-877-877-1235
- We had a little problem , No Canopy. Upon arrival took lots of pictures. Carton was ripped and torn… Called Walmart, Called Manufacturer… followed everything to a T. I e-mailed and sent text with copies of receipts and photos. Patiently waiting … it all came togeather just before Easter. We are happy with our purchase.
- I bought the floor model since this item was out of stock. I used my cell phone to take pictures of the way it was put together. My sister and I put the swing back together in a little less than two hours. I absolutely enjoy this swing! Guests always make a bee-line for it when they’re in my backyard. It’s also a great place to take relaxation breaks from hectic days. I’m glad I found it.
- The swing itself is good quality. Unfortunately, two bars were severely scratched. Returning is too difficult, so we’ll have to spray paint or something. I plan to contact customer service to report it.
- Was relatively easy to assemble. Solid frame and swing. The cushions could be a little thicker, but OK. Will see how it stands the weather.
- This swing was very hard to build because bolts would not line up, took some strength, definitely need two people…. Final product after assembly is awesome! It looks very classy and its extremely sturdy as it holds upto 675lb weight. Very heavy piece for a Swing. Go for it guys! Its great!
- Easy set up and very pretty! The color looks very nive against a back drop of greenery.
- Recent purchase. I had a similar swing from better homes & gardens and at lasted for several years. The only draw back I see so far is the cushions do not tie to the frame. The wind has blown them off during some strong storms.
- The cushions are made of cheap fabric and will only last a year or two. You also cannot purchase replacement cushions or canopy for this set. Huge disappointment in Wal-Mart. I love the swing itself but its worthless when you can’t find cushions to fit.