Upgrade your decor with this Better Homes and Gardens Autumn Lane Farmhouse Dining Table. With this roomy table you can gather friends and family around at meal times. It features a solid design and traditional style. Crafted from solid wood with turned legs, this white and natural Better Homes and Gardens dining table pairs a warm stained oak tabletop with a painted base and legs. The finish provides a versatile look that can work well in a kitchen or dining area. Add the Autumn Lane Windsor chairs and Farmhouse bench (sold separately) to this traditional dining table and provide plenty of comfortable seating for the family. This large table can sit up to six people, making it ideal for entertaining guests. The farmhouse-style design is sure to add a warm and homely feel to the room.
Better Homes and Gardens Autumn Lane Farmhouse Dining Table, White and Natural:
- Traditional farmhouse-style table
- Enduring strength and style
- Classic turned legs
- Warm stained oak tabletop
- Better Homes and Gardens dining table color: white and natural
- Seats up to six people
- Made of solid wood
- White dining table requires assembly
- Dimensions: 58.5″W x 35″D x 29.45″H (149cm x 90cm x 74.80cm)
- Traditional dining table/kitchen table model #BH40-084-902-15
- Chairs sold separately
- Great dining table for price. Chairs and table are coming partially assembled, only legs needs to be assembled. It takes average skill to put together but is not that hard. Over all great value! The only reason I did not give five points, shipping boxes came partially wet but furniture was not damaged.
- Table is sturdy as well as pretty. Fits perfectly in my kitchen and is exactly what I was looking for. Assembly was a breeze, just screw on the legs and that’s it!
- I am in love with this table! Great quality and great shipping. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the table was boxed up. (Saw some reviews where people received damaged tables from forklifts in the shipping process) The table actually had strong pieces of wood surrounding all the edges and sides of the table and the bench so there wouldn’t be a problem with damage. You can’t beat the price.
- This table was very easy to put together and was good quality for the price! Love it!
- The table not only looks nice, but it’s also sturdy and really easy to assemble. Just as easy as the bench. It literally took me 15 minutes to assemble by myself and with minimal use of the instructions.
- His table is really heavy. Looks great and does not feel or look cheap at all. Its very sturdy and bigger than i thought it would be. Im really happy with it & the price!! I love the benches!!
- It was better than I expected actually. It was fairly simple to put together and packaged well so I didn’t have any scratches or problems with it being shipped to me. It’s a pretty sturdy table, definitely worth the money!
- Love the table & chairs. It did come with a circle type mark burned/pressed into the tank top though 🙁 it looks like they dropped it on something? Paint ran a little on the chair legs too. Hopefully it holds up.
- Well packed for safe arrival, clear assembly instructions, assembly was quick and easy, table sat level (no adjustments needed.)
- This is a great table I was a little concerned about purchasing it with the reviews of damaged tables shipped. I was impressed with the packaging when I opened the box This is a heavy duty table the box had Styrofoam packing and the ends of the box had boards in the ends of the box. The corners of the table had wooden pieces attached to keep the corners of the table protected. Not a scratch in the table and it is a very heavy stable table well worth the price. I would recommend this table.
- I was so excited to get this table the day before thanksgiving. I carefully opened the package to find a beautiful looking table top and all four legs and hardware included. Then I noticed a gigantic fracture in the side! Needless to say I’m disappointed and now I get to have thanksgiving dinner on my old junky table that’s still in better shape than this thing.