This tray is made out of Acacia Wood and should be hand-washed.
Better Homes and Gardens Acacia Tray:
- Acacia Wood
- Hand wash
- Serving tray
- Do not soak
- Keep away from heat
- Oil periodically
- Well made and roomy. Just what we wanted
- Great size for serving meals on, shallow edge makes it easy to use and the handles give the tray a modern look.CA
- i just love this acacia tray in fact I received two trays, So happy with my purchase
- I bought this a few months ago to use on top of my utility cart for a better place to put my pencil holding turntable. It looks like it was made for it. The handles not only make it easy to lift off when I want something stored underneath, but they serve well to hold my art tote bag and my purse when I need a place for it too.
- Bought this tray for my wife for our 5th anniversary (wood). She loves it! It looks very nice, and feels sturdy. We look forward to using it for many years!