Display books, curios, plants, family photos and other knick knacks with this stylish and versatile Better Homes and Gardens Eight-Cube Organizer, multiple colors. It is constructed of sturdy MDF and particle board and features eight separate square openings. These cube shelves can be used vertically or horizontally and will blend with many décor styles. It is easy to assemble and includes all of the necessary hardware for added convenience. Ideal for home, office, dorm room, reception area or classroom use, this eight-cube bookcase is available in a variety of colors to suit personal needs and taste. It can be used alone or paired with the separately sold Better Homes and Gardens Collapsible Fabric Storage Cubes of choice for added versatility and visual appeal.
Better Homes and Gardens 8-Cube Organizer, Multiple Colors:
- Creates multiple storage solutions
- Horizontal or vertical display that features an 8-cube bookcase, available in multiple finishes
- Material: MDF and particle board
- Easy to assemble; hardware included
- Pair with the Better Homes and Gardens Collapsible Fabric Storage Cubes, sold separately
- Dimensions: 15.35″W x 30.91″D x 57.8″H
- Inner cube dimensions: 13.15″ W x 13.35″ D x 13.03″H
- Black Model# BH14-084-099-02
- White Model# BH14-084-099-15
- Hello, I bought this unit with the idea to use it for a TV stand instead of a bookshelf and I have to say, I LOVE IT!!! I bought the Esspresso color and intend to buy many more of these for various places and a nice large bookcase wall. Ok, now as to the changes, buy longer wood dowels!!!! They are dirt cheap so won’t add much to the cost and whatever you do do not glue them in. I misread the instructions, thanks dyslexia!, and glued mine into the wrong pieces. The company understood and sent me replacements within 5 days, awesome customer service!!! When putting it together you will find you must install the wood dowels into 3 separate pieces all at the same time. YES, quite challenging! But if you buy the longer dowels it should help tremendously!!!! I still think it could be a 2 person job however as it entails lining up a lot of pegs etc all at once and pressing it closed. Being 63 and ill it was a bit of a job for me but I have a very big male friend that came over to help me and between the 2 of us we had it done in no time at all!!!!! I bought 4 of the bins and will invest even more when I buy new units I think they make incredible storage solutions!!!!! They come in a variety of colors too!!! There is no back to them but I am going to buy some foam board and fabric and tape them to the back of my units. One could also buy a thin sheet of Luan and paint it to match their unit and either tape it on or use staples or brads to nail it. GOOD LUCK !!!!
- I really like the “8-Cube Organizer”, it looks very nice in my bedroom and it is the perfect size for my bedroom.
- Loved free home-delivery as this box was very heavy and bulky for me to handle and wouldn’t fit in my car. I slid the box into the intended room on a throw rug. Opened it to find all parts accounted for and all holes and pegs lined up (truly good quality control, remarkable considering how many cubes I have now assembled!). However, this piece was not as easy to put together as the others in this group. Being nearsighted, 60-something and spatially challenged, I wrestled with the parts for about an hour. Then I figured out how important the drawings in the instructions are. Unless you have a second pair of hands to help, line up one long side of the unit against a wall or other vertical surface in the manner and direction depicted on the sheet. This will help you orient the pegged pieces correctly and hold everything “square” while you push components together. I had to try little kick on the last end cap corner, but that’s probably not necessary for anyone with some upper body strength. In hindsight, I would buy two linear 4-cubes (if available) rather than wrestle this octopus alone. But if I can do it, anyone can!
- I needed a little something to store my yarn where I could see it. I have 5 different kinds of yarn and I needed to keep it all separate. And these shelves gave me a place for all that plus my little toy animals I have been making, also I can see them! They are a little deeper then I wanted but it does work for me.
- Love this! I bought this for my son’s room and it provides plenty of storage. I replaced 3 different pieces of storage shelves using this one organizer. It was fairly easy to assemble and is very sturdy. I would highly recommend this product.
- I am so impressed with this product! We just moved to a new house, and I hadn’t even thought to look at Walmart for any furniture pieces until I happened to walk by this great piece. We ordered in the weathered finish for our play room, and I low how it looks; it looks much more expensive than it was. We haven’t actually “used” it much but it seems very sturdy, and my husband easily put it together pretty quickly. We liked it so much we went back for the 4 piece cubby for our living room. Very pleased with this purchase!
- Just needed something to last a year while i finish grad school; however, I quickly regretted thinking this would work. Ends do not sit flush, and one of the screw bolt holes in one of the A1 pieces (end) was completely drilled out. If this piece of junk was not so bulky I would return it tonight.