Protect your head when you’re out riding with this Bell Adult Helmet. It provides the best of two worlds. It is a multi-functional product designed for both street riding and off-road use. If you want to ride up a bumpy hill, this will protect you, and it will also guard your head on a simple trip through the city. The Bell bike helmet has fusion construction that allows it to be durable and lightweight. The spin-action fit dial offers the ability to customize your fit with ease, and the pinch guard will provide a pinch-free experience. Air is no problem, as you get 15 large vents to keep you cool while riding. This helmet is designed for heads from 20″ to 24″ and provides a comfortable, wonderful experience for your head. Bell Adult Helmet Terrain:
- Fits head sizes 20″-24″
- Black helmet, terrain is lightweight
- Spin-dial adjustment
- Pinch guard
- 15 vents
- My wife purchased this for me as a Christmas gift and I’ve been very happy with it. It fits very comfortably and is easily adjustable.
- I wear this helmet 99.5 times out of 100. It fits really well, The good news is that I have never tested it. I feel confident that this is a solid helmet and that it will protect my head if necessary. I hope that I never find out for sure. Buy it, wear it.
- This helmet was cheaper than any other place I found.
- Purchased on Walmart.com. Received text within 24 hours to pickup. After having it for three days I notice chin strap was missing a piece. Took it to local Walmart store and given a replacement.
- After spending countless hours trying to find the right helmet on the internet, just for the heck of it, my wife and I decided to check-out the helmets at our local Walmart. I was not expecting to find and buy anything. As it turned-out, my wife said the helmet does NOT look dorky and the price is half or less than what I was going to pay for a comparable helmet off the internet. The dial fit adjustment is great and the maximum head size is 60cm or 23.6 inches. For me there is enough room to wear a sweat band ( I do sweat riding in 100+ Las Vegas weather ). The helmet is very light and well vented. Very happy with this helmet.