Beats Pro headphones allow you take sound seriously. That means you’re hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio.
Beats By Dr. Dre Pro Headphones:
- Clear highs and deep lows for premium sound quality
- Rotating ear cups to hear the sound around you
- Durable housing and cushioned headband for long hours in the studio
- Share what you’re hearing through dual audio ports with DaisyChain connection
- Take calls and control music with RemoteTalk cable (compatible with iOS devices; functionality may vary by device)
- Includes coiled cable with 3.5mm twist lock plug, audio adapter, in-line remote and mic cable, carrying pouch
- These are probably the best sounding headphones on the market. Cannot believe the price. Unbelievable. I bought my son a pair 3 years ago and they cost me 400 dollars. I jumped on these as soon as i saw them.
- I have been a fan of the beats by dre headphones since they came out. But these….OMG off the freggin hook!! I am a professional bass player and I look for clarity and good bass in a head phone. growing up when you listened to headphones you pressed them against your ears so you could get the full sound. These are built that way and they sound amazing!! Much luv to Walmart, the price was awesome and they were brand new in the box authentic beats by dre with the code and all the accessories!! One happy dude right here!!!
- These $400 headphones are awesome. I couldn’t believer the price. I’ve had my experiences with other beats by dre headphones such as the studios and the Mixrs. Both headphones broke. These headphones have a metal frame and very sturdy. The sound is great. Good amount of base. Comes with a carrying pouch and 2 wires.
- Good crisp sound, headphones are bulky and a little heavy but very comfortable. Best Headphones I’ve had so far.
- I listen to a lot of music and have owned a lot of headphone. Including Bose, Klipse, and more. These are by far the best sounding that I have owned
- These audiophile headphones go for almost $500.00. They are the original Beats by Dre, Crystal clear, slightly heavy in bass and sturdy, solid headphones. I told like 5 people about this deal and they jumped on it.
- What a great deal on these authentic beats headphones. At first I couldn’t believe the price, I was a little skeptical. But I read the reviews and decided to pull the trigger. They are 100% authentic, and for the price you can’t beat it anywhere.
- Too tight on ears..and heavy..not as expected ..returned them day after Christmas