This sleek contemporary media console will be a sophisticated addition to your living room. The long low piece features clean lines, in a rich dark espresso finish that will complement your decor. The generous top surface will accommodate a large television up to 75-inch flat screen TVs , while open compartments below are ideal for electronics components. The large lower drawers and shelves offer lots of enclosed storage, great for movies, gaming equipment and other media items that you want to keep hidden. The combination of MDF and frosted glass decoration accent the drawer front for a cool modern look that you will love. Create a chic look in your living room with this stylish contemporary TV stand.
Baxton Studio Gerhardine Dark Brown Wood 63″ TV Cabinet with 3 Drawer:
- Sophisticated addition to your living room
- Clean lines
- Dark espresso finish that will complement your decor
- Generous top surface will accommodate a large television up to 75″
- Open compartments below are ideal for electronic components
- Large lower drawers and shelves offer lots of enclosed storage, great for movies, gaming equipment and other media items that you want to keep hidden
- Combination of MDF and frosted glass accents the drawer front for a cool modern look that you will love
- Create a chic look in your living rooms
- Dimensions: 62.4″W x 15.44″D x 15.6″H
- Shelf/Drawer 1: 17.6″W x 10.63″D x 3.15″H
- Shelf/Drawer 2: 19.76″W x 14.57″D x 5.63″H
- Televisions sold separately.
- Would definitely recommend. Great product.
- Great for upstairs family room for tv, which is a large room
- Initially loved the way this piece looked online It was harder to put together than expected. You need to be very handy to put this one together
- I have ordered numerous items from Hayneedle and love how fast they ship, the cost and especially how they look.
- well started assembling t. v. stand there were screw missing some hole were missing where you needed to add screw for the drawers. It look nice just to figure out the instructions. I don not think I will be buying anything like this again not me. To much work to send back.
- I was hoping to side lay all my dvds, so they’re readable when you open it but the drawers aren’t deep enough. It does look like the pictures and set up was fairly easy.