Baxton Studio Fernanda Modern and Contemporary 3-Door Oak Brown Wooden Entryway Wide Shoe Storage Cabinet
This smartly designed shoe cabinet, from the esteemed house of Baxton Studio, does not occupy too much floor space as it is wide and spacious. Simple and elegant design make this one of those pieces of furniture that is easy to complement. Perfect for families and people how have a fetish for footwear, this shoe cabinet can accommodate up to twelve pairs of shoes in the wide cabinet with two of its fixed shelves behind each door. To match your modern and contemporary home decor, the doors come with silver handle pulls for your convenience. The slatted doors allow air circulation, which is essential for the storage of shoes helping to keep them mold free. Made in Malaysia, the shoe storage cabinet requires assembly.
Baxton Studio Fernanda Modern and Contemporary 3-Door Oak Brown Wooden Entryway Wide Shoe Storage Cabinet:
- Made of engineered wood
- Has oak brown finish
- Has 4 doors and 6 shelves
- Door has metal handles for easy opening and closing
- Doors have a magnetic closing system
- Legs are made of PVC
- Can hold up to 18 pairs of shoes in the 4-door cabinet and 12 pairs of shoes in the 3-door cabinet
- Assembly required
- Made in Malaysia
- Overall dimensions: 30.24″W x 13.23″D x 48.62″H
- Works great and pretty good quality. It is extremely hard to put together. It says to use a screwdriver for most of it but we ended up using a drill which helped a lot.
- I bought the shoe cabinet about 2 weeks ago. It was easy to assemble and it looks really nice. The quality of the product is really good for the price. You can fit about 18 pairs of shoes. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because of the panelling on the doors. It is really “flexible” and thin to the point where was concerned it might break during assembling. I would recommend this product