When Barbie doll (sold separately) hits the road in this camper, anything is possible — because this RV offers more than meets the eye! When road-ready, it’s a glam vehicle with signature style and two seats upfront (with seatbelts, of course!) — but lift the handle and it pops up to transform the camper into a three-story play set with all kinds of possibilities for an amazing outdoor camping adventure! Plus, the transformation doesn’t stop there with even more play spaces for even more storytelling possibilities. Convert the front cab into a bathroom — remove the chairs to reveal a toilet underneath and flip the steering wheel to turn it into a sink. Transform the back of the cab by flipping over the spare tire cover to reveal a fire pit and opening the back door to reveal a kitchen complete with fridge, sink, oven and stove that lets kids’ imaginations really get cooking!
Barbie Pop-Up Camper Playset:
- When Barbie hits the road in this camper, anything is possible — because this RV offers more than meets the eye!
- Lift the handle to transform the glam vehicle into a three-story play set with all kinds of possibilities for outdoor camping adventures
- Convert the front cab into a bathroom — remove the chairs to reveal a toilet underneath and flip the steering wheel to turn it into a sink
- Transform the back of the cab by flipping over the spare tire cover to reveal a fire pit and opening the back door to create a kitchen complete with fridge, sink, oven and stove
- Pull out the swimming pool from the bottom of the camper and connect it to the slide that starts on the second floor to make a splash
- There’s room for all four sisters to sleep with a classic bed and fun hammock in the center room
- Dine at the table and chairs under the stars or sun on the third-floor terrace patio
- This was a birthday present for my granddaughter and she was so excited to get and play with it. She is still having a great time and is everything she and I expected it to be!!!
- This camper is fun & easily to assemble, my daughter and i spent time decorating it as well.
- My 4 year old granddaughter loves this. It was very time consuming to put together but well worth the the time.
- A lot of thought when into making this! The only issue was has is that the back doesn’t latch. When everything is closed the door doesn’t open when the camper is being “driven”. Which is great. I’d the pool is out the back I’ll open of the camper is moved.
- My daughter is very happy with her toy. She likes how it folds down and loves to reset it all back up.
- My daughter plays with this everyday. She loves it; however, I didn’t give it 5 stars because I do agree with other reviews. The chandelier won’t pop in. The door won’t close…… But what is most important is that my daughter loves it! But for the amount I paid, I was expecting better quality. It is very cute though.
- Some assembly required and getting all the decals in the right place tends to be q challenge but overall she loves the “transformer-like” polio RV Only one part was defective (chandelier mount) or it would have gotten 5 stars
- This camper is just perfect for my granddaughters. Easy to put together, and has plenty of room for Barbie and her sisters or friends. You can even sit up a campsite to roast marshmallows. Just adorable. My 4 year old and 2 year old granddaughters are going to love it!
- This was bigger than I thought it would be. My 5-yr-old loves it. The dinette on the roof ends up on the floor, but all in all is a fun toy. Way over priced, but between a car and a dream house.
- Our 10 year old granddaughter, who we’re raising, wanted a Barbie Popup Camper for her birthday so we bought her one. She loves it and plays with it daily beginning as soon as she gets home from school. We’re thrilled.
- This is absolutely the worst Barbie product we have ever purchased. None of the pieces fit in correctly, the front of the camper falls off whenever you bump it, it doesn’t roll, and it doesn’t collapse without a fight. She hasn’t touched it since she opened it 3 weeks ago. Not to mention, it came in a shipping box labeled “Barbie pop-up camper” in the biggest font they could find. Not exactly ideal if you are purchasing as a gift and it gets left on the front porch for her to see. Normally we love Barbie products, but this particular one doesn’t live up to their normal level of quality. Don’t waste your money.