Makeup this Barbie Endless Curls Doll like never before – girls can twirl her entire head of long, luxe hair! With three different types of no-heat curling tools (two irons and a set of traditional rollers) offer different curled looks and endless styling possibilities. Style even more with the two barrettes and included hair bands with this long hair doll (with label art!). Then use the tools or included signature-style brush to straighten hair and start all over – just like in real life. This Barbie doll’s totally on-trend dress features a pink and black bodice and full pink skirt with glittery detail. Amazing black heels feature a unique cutout effect. Girls will love styling this Barbie doll for all sorts of occasions – the curling opportunities are endless. Curly, wavy or straight – how would you do it?
Includes Barbie doll dressed in fashion, two no-heat curling iron tools, four no-heat rollers, one brush, two barrettes and three rubber bands with label art.
Barbie Endless Curls Doll:
- Luxe, long hair is designed to be curled, straightened and curled again
- Long hair doll has 2 no-heat curling tools and 4 no-heat curlers allow girls to curl Barbie doll’s entire head of hair
- Additional styling accessories include a brush, 2 barrettes and label-art rubber bands
- Barbie Endless Curls Doll wears an on-trend pink and black party dress with glittering detail and amazing black cutout shoes
- Doll cannot stand alone
- I really love the doll it’s really creative and I would recommend it to a friend but it doesn’t curl sometimes. I got this for 2014 Christmas and I loved it and still do. 🙂
- My daughter loved her doll! Her hair really curls up! Great buy!
- It does curl the Barbie hair but the curls don’t stay long. Minutes at most some only seconds. But my 5 year old daughter loves it anyway.
- My daughter loves this Barbie. Her hair really curls. The curls don’t last long but that doesn’t really matter to my daughter because she’s changing her hair every 5 minutes anyhow. This would be a great gift for any Barbie lover who also loves to do hair.
- Her hair is longer then other Barbies, but not so long that it is impossible to manage. The hair is very easy to curl/straighten, my 6 year old enjoys practicing, but usually has me do it. The curling irons are just adorable, and we really enjoying using them in our Barbie “salon,” even though they don’t work in any other Barbie’s hair. BUT HER FEET ARE UGHHHH!! It’s like trying to stick Jell-o into an anthill. Okay, maybe not THAT bad, but my daughter can not do it to save her life.
- According to my 9 year old daughter, this is a fun doll. She has styled Barbie’s hair many ways, all of which are pretty and fairly simple. My only negative opinion is the curl seems tight in appearance as you’re uncurling it from either the wand or roller but once unwound it falls a little flat and the hair is more wavy than curled. Still very pretty though!
- This was one of our 7 year-old granddaughters favorite Christmas gifts! She quickly learned that patience pays off…the longer you leave curling iron in, the curlier Barbie’s hair gets. I can see how playing with this doll can help a child to take more care with their own hair! Highly recommend as a gift!
- This Barbie is super cute and just loved her outfit! My girls spent hours of fun curling her hair and giving her different hair styles. The curling is very easy to do. The curls don’t last that long, however the hair curlers make the curls last much longer than the curling irons. Would recommend to any little girl that loves styling hair.
- The Barbie is very cute, and the clothes are nice. However, the curling irons do not work….no matter how long you hold it. The little pink curlers work if you leave them in over night, BUT the curls don’t last very long. My daughter was really disappointed. This was the number 1 gift she wanted for Christmas…epic fail. 🙁