Backed by decades of manufacturing experience, the Baker’s Secret Bakeware Essential 5-Piece Set is ideal for making all your favorite treats and desserts. It includes two 8″ round cake pans, one oblong cake pan, a 12-cup muffin pan and a medium cookie sheet. The non-stick coating applied to the surface ensures reliable results and painless food release. This silicone bakeware set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning once cooking is over. A variety of other shapes and sizes are available (sold separately) to satisfy all your baking needs.
Baker’s Secret Essentials 5-Piece Bakeware Set:
- 2 each: 8″ round cake pans, 1 each: 12-3/4″ x 9″ x 2″ oblong cake pan, 12-cup muffin pan, 15-1/4″ x 10-1/4″ medium cookie sheet
- Easy release and dishwasher-safe
- Grey non-stick silicone-based coating provides reliable baking results
- Full lifetime warranty
Warning Text: Failure to follow the instructions may result in personal injury or property damage. Do not use on stovetop, in a microwave or over a direct flame.
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
Instructions: Before first use, wash pan in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry completely. Always use potholders when handling hot bakeware. This product is safe for use with metal spatulas. Do not use utensils with sharp or serrated edges, and avoid pressing down hard on the pan when using metal spatulas. Clean-Up: This pan is dishwasher safe, however, for best results, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and towel dry. Do not clean with metal pads, steel wool, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
- I really like them, I have no problems with them.
- I bought this set for my daughter. She loves it. She do a lot of baking. She told me that she uses them just about every day. That was the best gift I could have given her. I’m glad I bought it. The price is just right. I think she bakes even more now then she did before she received it.
- Works well for my needs and fits under my stove drawer pretty well.
- I received my first shipment with several of the items scratched. Walmart provided exceptional customer service and got me out a new set and I sent back the scratched set. The second set was in good shape. I have used this set for a little over a month and it is great. It heats evenly, nothing I have cooked (muffins, casseroles, etc.) have stuck to the non-stick finish. For the price, I am happy with the quality. I recommend this set.
- I have not used these pans yet. They seem substantial, have a hefty feel, not flimsy and tinny.
- Don’t put these pans in the dishwasher, hand wash only. And don’t scratch them. They’ll last a long time!
- They’re very practical and easy to care.I really love them I call them my precious.they make me feel like baking every day.I had never believe they ‘re so good.One’s has to try them to see their value. I have mine go for yours you will be surprise
- I believe they are all non-stick. That must makes it a lot easier. The discounted price makes it worth while but there is a slight problem. I have used the muffin pan and the cookie sheet since I received them. The muffin pan worked great. However, the cookie sheet buckles/bends when the temperature is over 300. I have used it twice and it buckled both times. It did bend back to it’s original state after cooling. I googled the problem and responses say buckling happens when the cookie sheet is too thin. Boo on Baker’s Secret! The buckling problem had no effect on my cookies. However, it does make me worry about the other pieces especially the pie pan: I do not want to clean the oven if the pie pan buckles and splashes filling everywhere.