If you love baking, then you might enjoy it even more with the Bakereze 6pc Nonstick Bakeware Set. It is the perfect tool for people who love to bake and enables them to make delicious cookies, cakes, breads and other bakes. The set contains an assortment of baking pans, including 6-cup muffin, loaf, cookie, pizza, cake, and utility pans. Constructed of heavyweight steel, the nonstick bakeware set provides uniform heating so food bakes evenly. Since it is nonstick, food does not stick to the surface and releases easily. This dishwasher-safe baking pan set cleans very quickly due to its nonstick properties. Bakereze 6pc Nonstick Bakeware Set is a perfect gift for novice bakers and can be a useful addition to any kitchen.
BakerEze 6pc Nonstick Bakeware Set:
- Set includes
- 9″ x 13″ cake and utility pan
- 12″ pizza pan
- 6-cup muffin pan
- 9.3″ x 5.2″ x 2.7″ loaf pan
- 15.3″ x 10.2″ cookie pan
- 8″ round cake pan
- Heavyweight steel construction
- Nonstick finish
- Nonstick bakeware set is Dishwasher safe
Fabric Care Instructions: Dishwasher Safe
- I’m just barely getting my first kitchen set up, so this was a really nice addition. Everything arrived on time and without a scratch.
- Bought starter kitchen accessories for our son and he loved everything…
- I purchased this set thinking it would go with my recently purchased toaster oven. However most of the pieces are too large, my bad for not researching better. Not a bad set though, a little pricey for the quality level but will see how long they last .
- I love them! The fact that they have a non-stick surface is eapecially GREAT!
- My family were overjoyed to have Mom use these baking impliments to improve her baking…Hurray.Now my friends will visit us often,,,Harray
- This product is an awesome purchase especially for Newlyweds or college students. Very inexpensive and good quality.
- You get what you paid for. However, I’ve used them and they seem to work well.
- Got these from a wedding registry, but one look at them, I thought: you get what you pay for. Each piece looks CHEAP and feels like it will cave in or distort once being used (they are flimsy). Returned it and bought the Mainstays brand- these have proven to be durable from years of use. Don’t waste your money on the BakerEze- get the better quality!