Add safety and comfort to your little one’s travel with the Baby Trend Flex Loc Infant Car Seat in the Carbon pattern. This seat features 5-point safety harness system that makes sure your baby is completely safe throughout the journey. This Baby Trend infant car seat is stuffed with EPS energy-absorbing foam that offers ultimate side-impact protection. With a soft head support, this car seat lets your little one to comfortably rest his/her head. It is designed in such a way that it can accommodate babies weighing between 5 and 30 lbs with a height of up to 30″. This baby travel car seat has a rear-facing design, which helps you keep an eye on your baby. The 4-position push-button height adjustable base with level indicator makes installation of this adjustable baby car seat a snap. You only have to wipe clean the Baby Trend Flex Loc Infant Car Seat in the Carbon pattern to keep it looking new and fresh.
Baby Trend Flex Loc Infant Car Seat, Carbon:
- Rear-facing only for a child between 5 and 30 lbs and up to 30″ tall
- Baby Trend infant car seat has a 5-point safety harness with easy, single-hand harness adjustment and push-button release
- EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact head protection
- Soft head support on baby travel car seat
- Soft handle properly positions your arm and hand
- LATCH equipped
- 4-position push-button height adjustable base with level indicator for proper installation
- Care: wipe clean
- Weight: 16.1 lbs
- JPMA certified
- I love the color and it was a very good price compared to the other car seats out there. I will start with the pros first. I loved the canopy it covers most of the seat so the baby is well covered from the sun an rain. I also like the adjustable strap in the front a must for a small infant. The cons are its very small and unless you have a small child you will need a replacement sooner rather then later. Our little guy is 3 months old and weighs 16 lbs and he is already too big for the carrier. His shoulders touch both sides and he sweats like crazy in it. So now after only having it for 3 months we need to go buy a bigger seat. The buckle also can be a pain since you have to line them up to get it connected which can be difficult if the baby is fussing. The head support is sorely lacking as well. Overall its a decent seat for the price but if you have a bigger baby then its not worth the money.
- I added this car seat to complete the set ( toddler seat, sit and stand double stroller and now, infant seat. ) This is the same quality as the rest of the set. Well worth the money.
- First I’d lIke to say this car seat is pretty darn heavy. But durable for sure. We love the triangular grip handle, it works well with big man hands! I find it’s easier to carry than other seats we’ve used. I’ve never personally had any problems with this car seat and my son is now 1 years old. I believe he seems to be comfortable in it. I just wish it was a bit easier to hang toys, not directly in his face (due to the awesome grip handle). Other than that… it’s fantastic. I give it a 4 out of 5! 😉 and I’d recommend this product to others.
- I really am happy about this purchase/product but I was very unhappy I paid for shipping to get by Jan 8 and it didn’t come until Jan 11th.
- We decided on this seat after comparing the various models, their reviews and prices. We specifically chose this seat because it goes with our double stroller and it works great (Baby Trend Sit N Stand). We have twins and these have worked well. They are a good size for our small car. They are relatively simple to buckle but car seats in general can be a pain in the behind to buckle anyway. People have said they did not like the shape of the handle but we really like it and it makes it easy to maneuver. . The easy release has been a great plus when quickly getting crying infants out of the car. The biggest drawback is moving the handle up and down. There are two red release buttons on each side and getting them pressed properly to move the handle is horrible. I have carpal tunnel due to pregnancy and it’s difficult for me to grip things. Even my husband has problems with it. Our youngest was born a little under 6 lbs and had no problem with the seat (other reviewers noted issues with small newborns). Our little ones heads do tend to slump over but I’ve heard this can be a common issue with all car seats. We’ve fixed this issue by proper placement of the shoulder buckle and putting receiving blankets, rolled up, on both sides of their heads. Because these are the only car seats I’ve ever had, I don’t have anything to compare them to and they work fine for us.
- I really like this carrier it has several adjustments that carriers in the past did not have. I feel like my baby is going to be very safe and secure in this carrier. This is a great quality carrier. I really like the unisex colors so that my baby girl and my toddler son can both ride in this set up. I also purchased the double stroller that matches this carrier but have not received it yet.
- I ordered this seat four days ago and received it on time, but it’s not the same seat as pictured or described. I purchased it for the no rethread harness because it was so convenient with my first baby, but the one I was sent doesn’t have this feature. Will likely be returning if I can find a replacement before my baby comes in the next couple weeks.