The Baby Relax Rylan Swivel Gliding Recliner is the ultimate in nursery room seating. With comfort features such as a reclining mechanism and a supportive spring core foam-filled seat, you will love spending even more time in the nursery tending to your child. The hidden easy-pull reclining mechanism can be pulled out and tucked back in between the seat and armrest, keeping it out of sight yet within easy reach. Simply pull on the reclining mechanism and let go at the preferred reclined position for a truly personalized and comfortable seating setting. The leg rest is padded to enjoy resting with your legs propped up. The enclosed ball bearing mechanism allows for both a rotating swivel function and a smooth gliding motion, giving you a full range of movement and convenience. The square silhouette, track arm design and welt trim detail are touches that enhance the overall look of the recliner. Enjoy quiet moments with baby for years to come.
Baby Relax Rylan Swivel Gliding Recliner (Choose your Color):
- Square silhouette with track arm design
- Welt trim detail
- Soft-to-the-touch upholstery
- Customizable reclining position to suit your reclined position preference
- Enclosed ball bearing mechanism for both a rotating swivel function and smooth gliding motion
- Supportive spring core foam-filled seat
- Padded leg rest
- Sturdy construction
- Minimal assembly required
- 1-year limited warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 34″W x 38-1/2″D x 39″H
- Available in multiple colors
- I have read so many reviews on so many diffetebt chairs and finally settled on this one. Been using it wil my two month old for a few days and it’s been great. Like others pointed out it rocks, doesn’t glide. But it’s a smooth rock abd the back of chair to so soft and comfy. Love the pale gray color. I am able to open the foot rest easily, and closing it was t as bad as I was expecting based on other reviews. Overall you cannot beat this price and I truly feel it was a bargain for what I got – that being said after I went to a few stores where they were charging$500+ … FYI assembly took 2 minutes (if even). You just snap in back to the base.
- This chair far exceeded my expectations, especially for the price! The fabric is beautiful and soft and the chair itself is cozy and functions great. So happy with this purchase.
- We’ve had the chair 3 months now and haven’t had any of the mentioned problems! We are very happy. It is a bit difficult to close the lower part, but other than that it looks great and was a good deal.
- My husband and I just purchased this chair for our nursery. The color is beautiful and overall it is very comfortable. I really like that it glides and swivels. The reclining option is nice. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars was that I thought it would recline without having to use the foot rest, but it does not. The only way it reclines is by putting out the foot rest. The chair is still very comfortable though.
- I love this chair cause the fabric is really soft and it both rocks and it reclines (which I was told to look for when selecting a nursery chair.) I haven’t broken it in yet so I can’t comment on the durability but based on my first impression I love it!
- Very comfortable and pretty. Fits perfectly in the nursery. I didn’t think I needed the swivel but it really has been great to turn in it. There’s no room for a side table so I often use the bookcase as a shelf for bottles. It’s easy to turn left and right. The gray is a true gray and works perfectly with the sea salt color of the walls. My husband is 6’4″ and likes it. I’m 5’8″ and it’s perfect height wise. The footrest is not that hard to put down. You just rock a little for leverage. No big deal. Definitely worth the buy. We love it.
- Opened the box and the chair was shattered, wood was cracked and in splinters. Did not even take it out of box