- Embroidered images introduce colors
- Squeeze each leg to hear its color’s name in English, Spanish or French
- Colors include red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white and brown
- Language selector switches between English, Spanish and French
- Volume Control
Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry. Do not immerse in water. Retain this package for future reference. It contains important information.
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water.
- Gave it to my neighbor for his daughter along with another toy. He says that “she just loves it.” She is 13 mos old.
- I purchased this toy for my three months plus old baby and she loves it so much. its now her favorite toy.
- My Baby boy loves this he smiles an giggles when it’s singing an he loves to nibble on it lol he’s teething. All in all Wonderful toy!!
- Get educational toy very simple and straightforward. Highly recommended.
- I indicate I would not recommend to a friend because I feel like the description of this item is a little misleading. I purchased this for my granddaughter who is 9 months old – I went by the description and age recommendation on the product description and I do not feel like it is appropriate for a 9 month old nor even a 12 month old infant. Thank you.
- Christmas gift for daughter and my nephew, 5 months old (they are the same age, only an hour apart) They will love them. My husband and I think they are adorable.
- Plays music and says colors and is very fun. Thankfully, there is a turn off button just inside the velcro flap on the back of the head. Otherwise it will drive you nuts!
- Very bright colors, music plays easily. My month old grandson loves the music
- This item is soft cuddly and very entertaining. Just squeeze!
- I bought this product specifically because of the multilingual capacity. It turns out the Spanish did not work, but it spoke English and then French on both the Spanish and French settings. I had to return the item to the store. Very frustrating! : (