The Avia Active Training Shorts are perfect for your active lifestyle. The fabric features spandex for stretch and comfort. The inner is tagless and has flat lock seams for added comfort and security. These shorts has a hidden inner pocket for your keys or cell phone. The moisture wicking technology lifts sweat away from your body, leaving you feeling cool and dry. Pair these active training shorts with Avia Sport Bras, Tees and Tanks.
Avia Women’s Active 7″ Captivate Training Shorts
- Body: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Training shorts
- 7″ inseam
- Flat elastic waistband
- Interior pocket
- Flat lock seams
- Reflective logo on back
- Available in assorted colors
- Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not use fabric softener, tumble dry low, cool iron on reverse side
- I wear a 16 in pants and ended up getting a xl. I bought these as a swim suit bottom because it is so hard to find longer short style swim suit bottom and I love them. They look good, dry easy after swimming, and match almost all of my tops. Plus I could wear them as regular active wear if I so choose.
- True to fit…..perfect. My favorite shorts
- I am a size 20 and the XXL fits me perfectly. I use them as the base short under my thinner work-out shorts. Labeled as “compression shorts” I was surprised when I found they fit “right”, they are snug but NOT tight. Looking for more like this, I wish I could find them in white.
- I normally wear the Danskin shorts like these. I am an 12-14, and wear an xl in that brand. This brand runs smaller. So even though the xl fits me, it is tighter than I am comfortable in. That said, I am older and gravity has taken a toll, so I am sure that if you are younger and fit without the lumps that I have, the sizing is true.
- Love these shorts for biking and working out! I feel very comfortable and confident in them.
- I love how they fit on me and how cute I look working out. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.