Audio Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Headphones (Black) with FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
Audio Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Headphones (Black) with FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Silver) [includes components: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Headphones (Black); Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Headphones (Black) — Detachable 1.2m – 3.0m (3.9′ – 9.8′) Coiled Cable — Detachable 3.0m (9.8′) Straight Cable — Detachable 1.2m (3.9′) Straight Cable — Protective Carrying Pouch — 6.3mm (1/4) Screw-On Adapter; FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Silver); A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degreeswiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 – 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m – 3.0 m (3.9′ – 9.8′) coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8′) straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9′) straight cable
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4) screw-on adapter
- Warranty: Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty
- I love headphones. I’ve used ‘phones from every major manufacturer on the market. The ATH-M50x is by far my favourite set. Before I got the M50xes, I had a pair of the original M50s, and after 20 years of heavy use, they finally wore out. 20 years from a pair of ‘phones is outstanding, in my experience. The M50xes are comfortable and sound incredibly good. They do everything that I expect from headphones with aplomb. Absolutely highly recommended.
- These are the best sounding headphones I’ve ever heard at this price point
- Over 4 years of serious use over a wide range of music types, these headphones are the best I have ever owned and do not fail me when I require quality sound in order to fully appreciate high quality music. This is an incredible product and at a somewhat decent price. It is absolutely worth every cent. The ONLY con that I have had with these is that I had to purchase replacement ear pads because my ears get warm and humid (note that my climate is very humid though), causing some deterioration of the foam material. But even then, this is to be expected with headphones in general.
- After having the previous model, the ATH-M50’s, for over 5 years I can say that I will always choose AT. Sure there is some wear and tear, but I haven’t really taken care of them. I’ve dropped them a gazillion times, been treating the cable badly, wore them in rain and snow – still kicking to this day!
- I bought my first pair (black version) about 5 years ago and they never ceased to amaze me everytime I put them on. The only reason I had to buy a new pair is because my old ones got stolen. The steal appeal is probably the only downside to these headphones.The sound quality is absolutely superb! I tend to have to blast my music in order to hear everything but don’t need to with these, and when I do it doesn’t strain my ears like most headphones. Although they aren’t technically noise cancelling, they get pretty darn close at low music volumes. The sound muffling is also fantastic! I can listen as loud as I want to and no one around me can hear what I’m listening to. One of my complaints for the old pair was the annoying cable length but very excited for the new design with the 3 detachable cable options! The only other bad thing was that the earcups began to crack and become not as spongy but hey I had them for 5 years. I absolutely love and recommend these headphones and I know the several friends that bought theirs because of me would would too!
- Been using this for a full year sound is best quality in the market till now ( i love them ) , but the quality of material is very low quality probably lowest quality in the market for same price
- If you think, those are not worth themselves, you are so wrong. They are worth every single penny you spent on them, it ‘s price could be easily more, cause they are so good!
- The cords to the headphones have all broke. I was a big Audio-Technica fan, I have the at4040 microphone, which is amazing. Purchased a lot of products from them but the these headphones will be the last. Poorly made, falling apart. Shorting in out with the signal. Not impressed and paid almost $200.