Are you ready for some high quality entertainment? Then get ready to enjoy the amazing clarity and quality of our designer inspired 50-Inch TV. Our ATYME-AM Series delivers stunning picture quality and clarity from innovative featurs that put greater beauty into every pixel. A slim outer frame delivers a more immersive picture with fresh frame around the TV. Our TV’s boast stunning pictures and superior audio. The 50″ Full LED HDTV with 1080p resolution allows you to view and experience superior images on your TV. The USB drive offers you the option to view jpeg pictures and enjoy music. The 3 HDMI ports allows you to connect multiple HD devices extending your entertainment experience to include your favorite movies, music and video games. We have 20 years of manufacturing experience using the most advanced technology in the production of our TV’s. Our dedicated research and development team focuses on new and improved ideas that will enhance your family’s everyday entertainment needs. Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the ATYME LED HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
- Display Size: 50″ rear lit LED type.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- HDMI Inputs: 3
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- USB Media Play: Photo
- Built-In Tuner: Yes
- Wall Mounting: VESA standard.
- Was kind of iffy to purchase die to the price, but once it arrive (which was pretty quick) it was easy to assemble. The picture shows well. The only issue I had was since it’s a new name brand, it wasn’t compatible with my cable remote. I had to schedule a time for the cable guy to come out and program. He tried but couldn’t get it to program the normal way so we have to use the mute button to turn the tv on and off.
- Really nice and big tv. Decent sound and not too hard to set up. Picture can be blurry on some shows but some come in really clear and clean.
- We bought a total of 3x TVs from Atyme. Office, Family and garage. So far, I’m liking it.
- We ordered this TV for our family room. We needed a new TV for movie night. The picture is sharp and the sound is clear. It has multiple connections so we were able to connect all of our devices including our PS4 game consul. I would recommend this item and size to anyone that is in the market for a TV with a nice picture at an affordable cost.
- The Atyme 50″ TV surprised me. It is an amazing TV for the price. We needed a larger TV for our living room and found this gem. Pros: The color is bright and uniform. It has good black levels and contrast. I set the unit to the “Soft” mode to turn down the brightness and found a quite acceptable picture. It offers 3 HDMI ports. The sound is good for a flat screen (though I use an AV receiver.) Cons: Not much. It’s a 1080P screen but from 10 feet away, I cannot tell the difference between it and a 4K (YMMV). The screen is a bit reflective, but we watch mostly at night so it’s not a problem for us. We covered the windows for the Superbowl game. Best picture ever! Wait for it to go on sale for the best deal. We found it for under $200. Can’t beat that!
- The brightness level of ATYME 500AM7HD TV is 210 cd/m2 according to response received from customer support via email. So this TV wouldn’t work too well outdoors. I’m using this for a menu board in a business. It has the option for viewing pics from a USB drive. I could put it on full screen and pause the image I want from the screen. It doesn’t go to sleep so that’s good for me. It can also loop a video (A/B loop) in case I want that for animated videos. Not a smart tv
- Was very easy to mount, not a smart tv but expected more. Plugged the DVD in and the picture quality wasn’t the best, USB isn’t very compatible, the channel search takes forever. Very cheaply made but ok for the price