The Atlantic Oskar Media Tower is an ideal choice for organizing media collections. It is a large storage unit that offers generous space to keep all your CD’s, DVD’s, and blu-rays. This media storage wall unit features durable wooden construction that lasts for years. Its space-saving design with a striking finish makes it perfect for your family room, media room, den, or bedroom. It has three columns with 10 shelves that can be customized for your convenience. The Atlantic Oskar Media Tower comes with a wall anchor and sturdy wide base that ensures stability.
Atlantic Oskar 1080 Media Storage Wall Unit:
- Ultimate high-capacity multimedia cabinet for all of your media storage needs
- Fully adjustable shelving allows you to customize to create any storage configuration
- Wide base provides stability for your collection
- Wood composite construction
- Designed to accommodate 1080 CDs, 504 DVDs or 576 blu-rays
- 3 columns with 10 shelves (2 fixed shelves and 8 adjustable height shelves)
- Wall anchor and extra-wide base for added support and additional stability
- Just what I expected to get – good – does the job, keeps media collection in better order.
- Bought two units for one of our company’s break rooms to house DVD’s! It works wonderful!
- This product came with easy to assemble instructions. Took 30 minutes and fits my space perfectly.
- We bought this for use in our living room. It’s very nice and was easy to put together. It holds a lot of DVD’s and the shelves are very easy to adjust. The finish – which I got black – was in great shape. It’s also very sturdy. I would buy another if needed.
- This wall unit is amazing! It fits A LOT of movies. This was very simple to put together and I like that the shelves are adjustable so you can fit different sized items in it.
- We bought two and placed them side-by-side in a reach-in office closet. We filled the units with CDs, DVDs, VCRs, pictures, trinkets and so forth. The project looks terrific. They are a bit cheap but perfect for the price. Be sure to closely follow the directions because they’re a bit wonky. Also, mount it to the wall if you can because the base isn’t deep enough to secure the weight at the top of the unit.
- Had an alcove that we wanted to make into a closet…only 9″ deep. A CD shelf turned out to be the perfect solution and this one is excellent. Great instructions, screws, nails, etc in separate packets and accurately labeled., and relatively easy to assemble.
- Storage unit was delivered in good condition within a week. Set up took almost three hours. It definitely helps having a second person to help with assembly. For the price, the storage unit definately looks good and provides a lot of storage. Worth purchasing and I would recommend to a friend. A person should attach to wall to make sure it won’t tip over. That hardware is included.
- Main problem is base is 9 inches while shelves are 4 inches which makes dvds stick out more than they should.
- W have a large collection of CD and bought this to house them. After mounting to the wall for stability it is very sturdy and serves the purpose it was purchased for …Would recommend to a friend
- If you have a very large collection of media this case is handy to hold them all. This case holds a ton of DVDs/CDs; shelves are not as deep as previous models making it a bit easier to dump a whole shelf on the floor. Matches older units I have in general dimensions. Good product.
- We have a lot of DVD’s and wanted one unit to store all of them in. This unit worked well, until it came tumbling to the floor at 3am. I contacted Walmart, they said to contact the company. I contacted the company and they said to contact Walmart. I also contacted Paypal and they said to contact the company. I paid $170 for this shelf. Now it is firewood!