The ASUS 19.5-Inch Touchscreen Monitor is beauty at your fingertips. It combines 10-point multi-touch capability with superb image quality, flexible connectivity and great ergonomics. The precise and accurate multi-touch display — allowing up to 10 simultaneous touches — is optimized for use with Windows 8 and 8.1, allowing you to work smarter and more efficiently.
ASUS 19.5″ LED LCD Widescreen Touchscreen Monitor (VT207N):
- 19.5″ diagonal LCD touchscreen
This anti-glare monitor can be placed anywhere in the room
- 16:9 aspect ratio
Widescreen is perfect for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies
- 1600 x 900 resolution
Enjoy excellent image quality
Capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction
- 100,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Offers great color resolution
- 5ms response time
Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos
- 0.270mm pixel pitch
Provides detailed text and graphics
- I wanted a touch screen monitor for my desktop computer. This monitor does a great job.
- Doesn’t work with XP. Wish they would state that.
- Purchase this touch screen for my business WicksStudio com for use with my P.O.S. system. Looks like it will do the job just fine
- Don’t know I waited so long to purchase a touch screen. This monitor has sharper image than my flat screen.
- touch screen was easy to install, works great, good delivery time, no in town had one at a reasonable price, perfect, wish I had ordered it a month earlier, a Wal-mart representative called to make sure I had made the order, thank you
- The price was of course attractive and prior experience with Asus led me to confidence in the purchase. It was justified. A smaller screen is better for touchscreen (the one I’m using is 32″ and too big). It is a very fast screen. It is a bit less sensitive to touch “pens” than I’d like, my only gripe.
- The monitor is great; good color, nice TS feel and response. HOWEVER, the unt arrive with a broken plug on the power cord. This was the molded on male cord end; the ground pin was broken. This most likely happened at the cord manufacturers facility. Asus CSR kept me on the phone for almost an hour and then blamed me for the damage. They then stated that “damage” is not covered by the warranty. I needed the monitor to complete an installation. I will never purchase from Asus again.