The Arris SURFboard SBR-AC1750 Wi-Fi Router offers speeds up to 1,750MBps and features 3×3 omni-directional MIMO antennas, optimizing your home network for faster streaming, gaming and browsing. It also has five ports to enable flexible wired connectivity, so the whole family can enjoy fast internet on all their favorite devices. The SURFboard router comes with IPv6 and is equipped with dual-band concurrent: 2.4GHz and 5GHz. It is backwards compatible with 802.11b/g/n and meets RoHS specifications. Preset security ensures all your connections are safe and protected. To use this device, cable internet service is required.
Arris SURFboard SBR-AC1750 Wi-Fi Router:
- 3×3 omni-directional MIMO antennas
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi provides speeds up to 1,750MBps
- 5-port gigabit Ethernet ARRIS router enables flexible, high-speed wired connectivity
- Features IPv6, the latest in internet standard
- Dual-band concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz (backwards compatible with 802.11b/g/n)
- Optimizes the speed of your home network for faster streaming, gaming and browsing
- Preset security ensures your connections are safe
- Meets RoHS specifications
- SURFboard router requires cable internet service (if you are not sure your provider is cable, call them to confirm)
- Bought the ARRIS SBR-AC1750 wifi router to upgrade my system. I am receiving all the power and my Internet has to offer. Very pleased.
- Router works great and fast. Reaches all areas of my home.